Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don George-David Lopez Early ESPN FNF Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week after week judging keeps ruining professional boxing. Boxers not only live the fiction of dubious rankings, as well as mismatches helping boxers to pad their records, and idiotic promoters paving easy roads to titles; but also they been commonly benefited with irrational (not to say corrupt and/or inept-based decisions provided promoters and organizations don't give line to judges). The crooks qualifying the fights keep depriving real winners of deserved victories in exchange for something we don't know (it just came to my memory the fight between Burgos and Martinez). Sooner or later this situation will exhaust the real fans.

Comment

George won the fight IMO, but he looked so ordinary that this call could be considered a favor. Maybe a draw wasn't right for the fight, but in this case it sends a message to George that his performance was less than impressive. Teddy probably decided to save his energy for a worse outrage.

Comment

It had been a good year for Chicago boxing so far and it all got ****ed away in one night. Smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Here's my solution, the judges are seated on three separate sides of the ring away from each other, they can't move, they see the fight from one perspective, while we the fans watching from tv, and the fans in the elevated seats get to see the action from a way better perspective, viewing wise

why don't the judges get the fight streamed over an ipad provided by the promoter or the commission, this way if the fight has key action in a corner away from the judge, all he has to do is look down at the ipad to get a broadcasted perspective

a lot of these judges aren't bad judges, they can't frickin see, cuz they have a crappy viewing perspective at times, give them an ipad streaming the fight, problem solved, no more bad decisions, but I doubt that it catches on, just an idea tho, and I think a pretty good one

Comment

mexican all got ****ed , pattern HUH>?

lol

Comment

Mexican gets the most strict penalties 10x over for non troublesome situations,

Mexican gets robbed anytime theirs a chance.

LOL

Try ya'll want.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                It had been a good year for Chicago boxing so far and it all got ****ed away in one night. Smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                i agree. cintron is completely done.
                and while don george looked very ordinary tonight, he deserved a clear unanimous decision.
                like teddy, i was outraged by both of these horribly incorrect decisions.

with that said, i will always tune into a donovan george fight. he may be limited in his prowess, but it is always exciting. much like Michael katsidis.

very hesitant to put george in the same sentence as arturo gatti, but cut from the same cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by negativegain View Post
                  i agree. cintron is completely done.
                  and while don george looked very ordinary tonight, he deserved a clear unanimous decision.
                  like teddy, i was outraged by both of these horribly incorrect decisions.

with that said, i will always tune into a donovan george fight. he may be limited in his prowess, but it is always exciting. much like Michael katsidis.

very hesitant to put george in the same sentence as arturo gatti, but cut from the same cloth.
                  Lol just no george is boring ass sht all he throws is that right hand and never follows it up. He makes katsidis look like sugar ray

Comment

I had Granados winning 116-112 tough to see a young hungry fighter robbed like that. Cintron clearly had nothing left in this fight he could not handle the pace the young fighter had.

Comment

Granados won the fight 8-2 rounds in my book i could not believe they ruled that fight a draw. Boxing seriously needs to fix their judging problem.
                      Last edited by TR vs. GB; 03-23-2013, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X