Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Broner avoid the top people at 140 and 147 like Floyd did as he moves up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd didn't avoid anybody. Bob kept his fighters away from Floyd. And Broner doesn't have any reason to avoid anybody from 140-147 since he would kick all their asses.

Comment

Brooner will have to prove his carrer. Only time will tell if its a story made carrer!!

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
        LOL, he got beat by Castillo in the 1st fight! Fact. Anybody who can see and saw the fight will tell u he got a gifted night, as he clearly lost. The 2nd fight he beat him hands down but for anybody that jumps at this, who has Floyd fought more then once? Must of had some doubt! He got beat and have seenthis more then once!
        castillo was at 135 so im not sure what the hell that has to do with 140 or 147..but ill entertain you..floyd clealy won the 1st 5 rounds so im not sure how you think he lost

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
          At 140 Floyd fought the #1 contender in Gatti..Hatton was the champ and his people turned the fight down,and Cotto also turned Floyd down at 140..so who did he avoid?

at 147 he beat the #1 fighter 2 times (Baldomir and Mosley)
          the #2 guy
          and the #3 guy

so how did he not fight the top guys at 140 and 147

call me when Wlad FINALLY fights the #1 contender or Vitali fights the best

log off Larry

Comment

He seems like a wannabe Mayweather so ye i can imagine he will

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              log off Larry
              log off why...i posted facts....he has faced the top guys in every damn division he has been to..same cannot be said about others

Comment

im starting to believe that broner is a beast! i think in a couple years he will be further excelling at what he does,you gotta tell it how it is

Comment

i dunno know if he himself will avoid them like floyd did but i think his team will probably not make the fights he has a good chance of losing...

im hoping he's got bigger juevos than his idol...

Comment

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and voted that he won't duck anybody. I almost voted that it remains to be seen. I thought he was picking and choosing his opponents very carefully at first. When he fought the #1 lightweight in his first fight at lightweight I was impressed. There is no law that says he will outgrow the lightweight division. Many men stop growing at his age. Hagler, for example,was a middleweight at 18 and still a middleweight at 33. Bob Foster was always able to fight at 175 and I could list lots of other fighters that fought there whole career from teenager to mid 30s at the same weight. Golden Boy protects their moneymakers so they might not let him fight Matthysse, who I agree would KO Broner. If it was strickly up to Broner, he seems very confident in himself. I think he would fight the best in whatever class he was competing in.

Comment

Of course he will! He will fight all top ranked and champion fighters but for NSB there will always, ALWAYS, be someone he "ducked".

I can see it now " why didnt he move up to Lt HW to fight the champion if hes so great"?

Comment

Working...
                      X