Mikey Garcia's nothing special.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    fck u talkng about?Mikey made 126
    He made the weight after like 10 hours later because he is too big for 126 and fighting a Barbie midget.

Mikey another Hype Job that fight smaller fighters like Rios. LOL

Comment

bet he's better than you though.

Comment

IMO, he should go to the body more.
        He started pounding it in the later rounds though when he knew he had him

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          IMO, he should go to the body more.
          He started pounding it in the later rounds though when he knew he had him
          I agree! but he is slow. Salido and JuanMa looks like their on fast forward compare to Mikey.

Comment

Don't feed the trolls

Comment

I see a good fighter, who'll lose to someone with great speed and superior skill. He's not the second coming like some of his fans say.....

I hope Garcia fights Salido next, he can beat him in my opinion. Lopez just has NO DEFENSE. I can't believe I picked Lopez to win, I should have known better.

Comment

He's a good all around fighter but nothing special or spectacular

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                  He's a good all around fighter but nothing special or spectacular
                  this. he'll lose if he fights certain fighters but there are plenty he can beat.

Comment

mikey is a classy kid but im with the ts on this one.....he's patient, has good jab but no combinations , just the regular 1-2.....not impressed with his counterpunching either....

having said that, i like the kid to keep winning....

Comment

He has decent power and a good jab. Other than that,

Almost no body punching, no use of angles, didn't counter-punch consistently, no head movement, didn't really ever step on the gas, no uppercuts, and no combination punching. A bunch of 1-2's. He has ALOT of work to do. I believe he has the potential to become a great solid fighter, but right now he is very green.

Comment

Working...
                      X