Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abraham defeats Stieglitz for the WBO title! Post Fight Discussion here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abraham defeats Stieglitz for the WBO title! Post Fight Discussion here.

Tonight is the night for the longawaited clash between Robert Stieglitz and Arthur Abraham. These 2 transplanted germans do battle for Stieglitz WBO title at SMW.

The venue is the Berlin O2 arena. Abraham's homefield.

Stieglitz fights out of Magdeburg a couple of hundred kilometres south of Berlin also in East Germany.

Abraham is an iron chinned warriour. Stieglitz is a ... warriour. Stieglitz titlewinning effort against Balszay was a battle to behold. His chin is the questionmark. His wortrate isn't. Opposite goes for Abraham.

Here's the weigh-in:

The fight is shown live on german ARD and danish TV2 sport. Transmission starts at 23.00 CET.

What time Eastern?

Comment

Card starts 2:30pm EST.

CANT WAIT!

Toss up fight but I think AA wins pretty easily. He has faced the MUCH better opposition than Stieglitz, and if u look at AA losses, he only lost to Ward/Froch and Stieglitz name doesnt belong anywhere near those 2........unless father time has claimed AA or he didnt train he should get a late knock out......

Comment

Will it be this:

Last edited by BattlingNelson; 08-25-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Comment

guess i'm staying in tonight to see it

Comment

either abraham hammers stieglitz down or stieglitz outworks abraham for ud

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
                either abraham hammers stieglitz down or stieglitz outworks abraham for ud
                I wouldn't rule out an AA win on points. He did outpoint Taylor who couldnt find a way through Abrahams shell defense and Taylor is a better technician than Stieglitz. But I agree that the outcome is likely to be a Stieglitz points win or Abraham KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Will it be this:

what a beast of a hitter abraham is.

he's flawed to sh#t but the man can f#ckin bang, and his chin is terrific.

Comment

checking in

bout to get my swole on at ze gym, and then i'll be back here to yuck it up with you bozos with a nice pump

let's go big abe!

Comment

Working...
                    X