Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after Roger gets convicted, he will be doing interviews INSIDE a JAIL

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      I'm not sure why people always say De La Hoya was forced by Pacquiao with the weight. DE LA HOYA CALLED THE SHOTS in those negotiations. Pacquiao had no pull. De La Hoya was the one who called for the weight limit of 147 and everyone thought it was a joke because Pacquiao was coming up from having a single fight 135 and was so much smaller.
      BPP you should ban Roger's mouth.

Comment

This is why nobody but the *****s believes the Mayweathers. Margarito was quoted by Inez Sainz sayiing after the weigh in the at he plans to put on 10 pounds. The mayweather's just spout off at the mouth and the *****s are the only one buying it... They are so intelligent.

Comment

Roger = glorified mitts holder

Comment

*****S common sense guys.... HOW THE HELL DO YOU CONTROL REHYDRATION? But why should we question you?... You guys are intelligent and the rest of the world is just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
              May I ask if anyone here knows of any link where it states that there is such a weight stipulation in the contract which limits Pac-Margarito fight-night weights?
              Who is this "they". No one's managing how much weight Tony puts on Except Team Marg.

Roger you don't even know what's going on in your son's camp. Don't try to pretend you know what's going on in anybody else's.

Comment

that's why Roger is F****d up

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                roger mayweather is my hero.

Comment

This is why the *****s opinions are irrelevant and nobody believes them is because they regurgitate the belief of irrelevant people who no intelligent person would take seriously. It is just common sense and Roger seems to have none.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    roger mayweather is my hero.

Just for giggles.........

Comment

Why do people listen to what Roger Mayweather says. He's semi ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X