No announcement yet.

How The French Invented American Football

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Brilliant, France don't have professional Rugby Union league do they not? Your 80'000 seater national stadium isn't sold out for every France game is it not? Chabal isn't one of your biggest sports stars? You're clueless, it seems i know more about Rugby in France than you. It's the 2nd sport behind football ffs.
    No it is not! Check the stats on Google you are wrong. Not all the players are pro's and of course any national team is going to have a full house. That is just expected!!! The average man in france doesn't give a **** about the toff sport. you won't get 14million viewers for the World Cup final like you do in england. When we get far, people still do not get excited.

In terms of particiaption we are way behind England Wales, ireland and Scotland but we still beat their ***** arses in Six nations! When it was just five nations they got too many humiliations and we won it too many times! that is why the English threw so much money at the sport. they get raped by india and Oz in cricket too. They are **** at the most English of sports! We invented FIFA and Jules Rimet to top it all off. Anglias chiens!!!!
    Last edited by Alexis Vastine; 10-11-2008, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Now I know why i think american football is booring.
      It's invented by the french, that solves everything

Comment

We invented fries, prostitution, ****ography, nudity, fashion, tennis, FIFA and lacrosse too.

Comment

I know the facts. Name me an amateur french international!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_union_in_France
          Rugby union is the second most popular team sport in France after football and is actually the dominant sport in most of the southern half of the country.
          You clearly don't like Rugby, that doesn't mean it's not popular. If the average man didn't care 80k people wouldn't turn up in Paris for every France game.

Comment

Who said internationals? i said in the league. A few years ago the entire game was amateur. Will Carling was an accoutnant and some of his mates were doctors. i don't know about the english league but the French league is still pretyy much a joke. Our best players like that crazy bearded guy are in the anglais chiens league!

Actually I do not mind rugby, although it does get a bit boring and looks as gay as its cousins Rugby league and NFL smear the queer. 80k to see the national team is nothing! it is a big event that is all. In terms of participation go do a search. **** wikipedia it is full of **** that nay charlei put up. they even admit it. Go find PROOF! I know I live here, nobody gives a flying **** about Rugby in France. Nobody plays it after they leave school.
            Last edited by Alexis Vastine; 10-11-2008, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
              We invented fries Belgians, prostitution Pre-civilization, ****ography Probably the very first images daubed on a cave wall were of ladyparts, nudity er... no, fashion as old as civilization, tennis invented by the Victorians, FIFA great, you invented the organisation committed to destroying the beautiful (English) game and lacrosse native american too.
              In bold I have corrected your errors.

Comment

Belgians that spoke French you tit! YOU ARE GAY and jealous of the catwalks in Paris and how we own FIFA!!! yes we invented the World Cup and Jules Rimet was also French. Call that destroying it? LOL. it didn't look like a very english game at the last euros you LOSERS!!!!!

also, your points are bull**** and made up by you. yes fashion may have existed in some form or another since the dawn of time, but it was not haute couture which is what i was referring too. We invented that **** and don't hate coz the best you could muster was chavvy Burberry check you smelly sket!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
                  Belgians that spoke French you tit! YOU ARE GAY and jealous of the catwalks in Paris and how we own FIFA!!! yes we invented the World Cup and Jules Rimet was also French. Call that destroying it? LOL. it didn't look like a very english game at the last euros you LOSERS!!!!!
                  Belgians that spoke Flemish. Sorry. And I'm not sure how you could describe someone as "gay" and then boast about fashion catwalks. A heterosexual male's idea of fashion is a shirt that fits. As for the World Cup, England didn't even bother entering it until 1950 because it was our ****ing game. And honestly I would rather not qualify for the Euros than continue having Steve ****ing McLaren as a manager.

also, your points are bull**** and made up by you. yes fashion may have existed in some form or another since the dawn of time, but it was not haute couture which is what i was referring too. We invented that **** and don't hate coz the best you could muster was chavvy Burberry check you smelly sket!!!
                  So by "fashion" you meant "Poofy French fashion"? You can keep it, Fifi.

Comment

1950 was a long time ago you **** ****s. they didn't enter it because they were **** and when they finally did they lost to the USA!!!! LMAO. yes you are ****e with an English manager. You are thick as ****. there is no such language as flemish, they are the Belgians who spoke dutch. The belgians who invented the fries were french, thats why they called em french fries! ****.

hahahaha, a shirt that fits. Only in smelly england where they think it is manly to eat with piss on your unwashed hands. you're pathetic. you have no style and think chavvy check is chic. just admit it you are stylishly inferiro and thats why your birds are fat ugly bitches with cellulite in skrts (why dont them ugly hoes cover up?) whereas we have chic birds that look fit. Do one bum boy. YOU GOT NO STYLE!!!

Comment

p.s. squealy you also have serious comprehension problems. the guy did not say Napoleon invented the tactic of overwhelming but he is saying that the Frenchman gave them the idea of doing it on the field!

Comment

Working...
                      X