No announcement yet.

The Mothman Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    I explained it right after the statement. If something happens then it has an explanation whether it's known by you or not.
    Right, i got confused. Yea, i agree. That's basically what i originally said. To call something unexplainable is kinda defeatist.

Mass hysteria probably is a bull**** explaination for some of the stories in that link. But then again, mass hallucinations and good old exaggeration is always a good bet.

But lets not forget....Mothman is a load'a bollocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      And then the trail goes cold, I need to speak to Richard Gere. . .
      I know where the Mothman is. It's in his butt!

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      I explained it right after the statement. If something happens then it has an explanation whether it's known by you or not.
      A more accurate term would be "unexplained".

But Mothman is explained. A bit of hysteria, a bit of poorly lit paraeidolia and a whole host of making shit up.

Comment

• I noticed them, and they notcied that I noticed them. . .

Comment

• I want to believe in intelligent life in the universe and I do believe in Aliens, but this.....no f**king way in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I want to believe in intelligent life in the universe and I do believe in Aliens, but this.....no f**king way in hell.

"The nocturnal butterfly. In ancient cultures, the moth represents a form of the psyche, or the soul immortally trapped in the hellish death realms". Mothman. Well, that's what the Ukrainian's called him. Rough translation of course. There were a hundred sightings in Chernobyl when the nuclear pump went down. Galveston, nineteen sixty nine, just before the hurricane. They saw it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              I noticed them, and they notcied that I noticed them. . .
              Is this the Hounds of Tindalos?

Comment

• I'm not sure which is more embarassing : The fact that this thread is still active, or the fact that 19 people believe the story to be true.

Surely some of you ****s were voting 'yes' just to take the piss out of me.

Comment

• Do y'all remember the Flying Penis?

Comment

• Interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
                      Do y'all remember the Flying Penis?
                      The one that flew its way into your mouth?
                      Last edited by spyvsspy; 02-02-2013, 04:01 AM. Reason: Yre

Comment

Working...
                      X