No announcement yet.

Whats more important to you: Boxing or Music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    I hardly listen to music anymore, so you can keep that *****. When I was young music was my like my life! But as you get older it becomes less and less important. Skinny jean wearing ****'s taking over the game anyways.
    You need to check out Kendrick, J Cole, Logic, Joey Badass, Dizzy Wright, Macklemore, etc. Some good young guys coming into the game. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      You need to check out Kendrick, J Cole, Logic, Joey Badass, Dizzy Wright, Macklemore, etc. Some good young guys coming into the game. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.
      yeah I know as of real late there is some promise, I know Joey Badass this song is ill, RIP Steez

Comment

yeah I know as of real late there is some promise, I know Joey Badass this song is ill, RIP Steez

Yeah Big Krit and Yela can spit too. There's some good young talent coming up, I just hope they get support.

I just can't imagine the days that Eminem and Nas aren't around anymore, and it's going to happen in the near future. We need some young cats that actually rap and can spit.

For every Kendrick, J Cole, Logic, etc....there's like 10 Chief Keef's, Meek Mills, and other whack emcee's like that.

I just thank god that whack ass Chief Keef clown didn't sell well....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          For every Kendrick, J Cole, Logic, etc....there's like 10 Chief Keef's, Meek Mills, and other whack emcee's like that.

I just thank god that whack ass Chief Keef clown didn't sell well....
          You saying trinidad james can't rap?!?

Comment

life would suck without music...

Comment

You saying trinidad james can't rap?!?
              he garbage but ya cant nock the hustle

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Killa View Post
                he garbage but ya cant nock the hustle
                who cares about his hustle? Everyone is huslting one way or another. Makes no difference.

I'm more about socially conscious hip hop. Like I'll bump something like this

Or Reggae. I love reggae.

Still got nothing on boxing though.

Comment

Boxing, Music, Sex, and Weed, that's the best life (with Beach and Beer).

Comment

who cares about his hustle? Everyone is huslting one way or another. Makes no difference.

I'm more about socially conscious hip hop. Like I'll bump something like this

Or Reggae. I love reggae.

Still got nothing on boxing though.
                    i understand where youre coming from, but things are getting more simplistic in rap.. my top 2 all time are pac and nas, but given the state of hip hop you can either be with it or not, its just the phase....im all for the commons, mos defs talibs and all bust some people arent an never will be on that level from an overall standpoint...i would still tak todays music because its part of my life....

i only know a couple of thorough boxing fans anyway, so that would be lonely

Comment

i simply cant say boxing bcause i hardly know anyone prsonaly who is dedicated to boxing as a fan

Comment

Working...
                      X