Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum To Vanes: Beat Lara, I Promise I'll Get You Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum To Vanes: Beat Lara, I Promise I'll Get You Canelo!

Vanes Martirosyan is about a 3-1 underdog entering his fight against Erislandy Lara tonight in Las Vegas.

That perceived disadvantage leaves little room for Martirosyan to make the mistake of overlooking Lara.

The 2004 American Olympian is well aware, however, of what could await him if he is able to win what must be considered the biggest fight of his seven-year pro career. The Armenian-born boxer from Glendale, Calif., could secure a shot at unbeaten WBC 154-pound champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez if he can conquer one of the most skillful southpaws in boxing in their 12-round, WBC elimination match (HBO; 9:45 p.m. ET/PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

how can he promise that like Canelo is his fighter. who knows what golden boy has plans for.

Comment

At most Arum can promise the WBC belt, but not Canelo.

Comment

Not if GBP's gives Alvarez the offer to fight Cotto (no catchweight) with the winner getting a shot at Mayweather.

Comment

The only way Arum'll get Canelo is by bending over backwards for GBP, which i know won't be happening.

Comment

I hope they say the same thing to Lara I would be really pissed if he wins and he doesnt get the canelo fight

Comment

i actually belive him lol

Comment

Canelo should fight the winner anyway

Comment

Doesn't matter. Lara is going to f**k Vanes up, badly.

Comment

Arum just means he'll get him cinnamon

Comment

Working...
                    X