Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the Following Members - 13:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll fukin slippin on the real!!!!!!!!! Lorily is the most knowledgeable female Boxing fan I've ever met. She's the Queen of Boxing Scene on the real. If you can rate past 10, then make mine a quadrillion for her. And yes she is a she/female/woman.

I'll rate everybody else after I have a drink to get over how ******ed some of ya'll can be.

Comment

when will masuka be included in this prestigous poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Ya'll fukin slippin on the real!!!!!!!!! Lorily is the most knowledgeable female Boxing fan I've ever met. She's the Queen of Boxing Scene on the real. If you can rate past 10, then make mine a quadrillion for her. And yes she is a she/female/woman.

I'll rate everybody else after I have a drink to get over how ******ed some of ya'll can be.
        How you rate me `?

Comment

Big Stereotype- Seems like a cool guy 7

AntonTheGreat- No clue

???- Always been cool talking about games and cars 9

OG Wenger-No clue

Lorily-Seems like a cool poster that's good with casual talk and she know's her stuff in boxing. 10

Comment

I haven't really spoken with her a lot but I agree. I tend to observe posters a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              How you rate me `?
              Come on now GC. You know me and you go way back like a 84 el dog slant back bruh wit plush white guts drippin red candy down the fender homie.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                I haven't really spoken with her a lot but I agree. I tend to observe posters a lot.
                Man I've seen that woman break down a fight with the best of um(and not just the big PPV galas, but even your ShoBox type fighters). Just talk Boxing with her one day Vers bruh. I think she's only made like one thread but thread search her and see bro. She's the type of poster that makes you stop and read her posts when you see that she commented on a topic. No lie.

Comment

Come on now GC. You know me and you go way back like a 84 el dog slant back bruh wit plush white guts drippin red candy down the fender homie.
                  Notice how my boy avoided a rating with pure flatter.

I got love for you Chief, you're a 10 in my book - double on sundays
                  Last edited by Grand Champ; 02-14-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Man I've seen that woman break down a fight with the best of um(and not just the big PPV galas, but even your ShoBox type fighters). Just talk Boxing with her one day Vers bruh. I think she's only made like one thread but thread search her and see bro. She's the type of poster that makes you stop and read her posts when you see that she commented on a topic. No lie.
                    I'll be a temporary stalker to see what's up. Haha. I take your word for it but I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      Notice how my boy avoided a rating with pure flatter.

I got love for you Chief, you're a 10 in my book - twice on sundays
                      OH, you wanted a number. I thought the 84 El Dog woulda let you not only see the love, but feel it too bruh. Aint nuthin GC mah homie. I got you. You get the Gully Gad 10. Its a special rating I reserve for the coolest of the coolest. Aint too many posters got that rating.

Comment

Working...
                      X