No announcement yet.

Floyd displays a new weapon for Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd displays a new weapon for Cotto

Yes, that uppercut he kept missing with. Thats for cotto's azz. The timing was off a bit on the punch but that wont be a problem d/t cotto leaning forward with ear muffs on. If cotto gets by pacq then lets see how he/his ppl will duck and dodge pbf. I know its against the trend on here to say floyd is truly feared by cotto and his ppl but it is true. Pbf threw a warning shot at cotto saturday nite IMO!

The guy is a complete fighter and no way in hell does the winner of cotto/pacq come close to beating this guy. Shout out to jmm who backed the p4p king off when he was in trouble with some nice accurate counters. The guy is a good one and he deserves all the respect in the world of boxing for holding up over twelve.

Cotto would be the one with the best chance of beating Mayweather right now. I would probably favor Mayweather but it's anyones fight, Cotto would make him work. Cotto has the strenght, size and power to pressure Floyd effectively.

Comment

do we need a thousand and 1 threads with you ballwashers talking about how he has no chance? i tell you what go outside, get anked and do a couple of backflips in the middle of the street.

Comment

an uppercut he kept missing with and couldn't land is his new weapon??...
        y'all amuse me.

Comment

an uppercut he kept missing with and couldn't land is his new weapon??...
          y'all amuse me.

Comment

Mayweather's new restored jab was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Mayweather's new restored jab was amazing.
              That jab was deadly all night.

Comment

Unfortunetly you cant use a weaponif you dont even want to fight!!!!!

Cotto will TKO mayweather if they ever fight in 10rounds!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Even u the official cotto jockstar dont believe that dumb shyt. Your time is almost up fan child. tic toc!

Comment

Working...
                    X