Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I been watching a lot of street fights on youtube and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I been watching a lot of street fights on youtube and...

...most people can't fight for ****! Drunk or sober, it's pretty sad. Guys that we consider D class fighters would **** up the average dude in 30 seconds flat. Easy work.

That's cause they don't fight for a living. Their adrenaline is pumping and they don't time anything. They just swing wildly for the fences.

I hate watching street fight videos, they are so dirty. Always people jumping in, or full forced blows to people that are unconscious, men hitting women etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      ...most people can't fight for ****! Drunk or sober, it's pretty sad. Guys that we consider D class fighters would **** up the average dude in 30 seconds flat. Easy work.
      A big reason I doubt a lot of boxers get into confrontations. When I go out and someone is acting stupid because they're drunk, I just let it go.

Comment

Wait a second, guys who get into rAndom altercations would get smoked by dudes who train to fight week in and week out?

Comment

I recently saw a vid of a dude taking on a group of guys trying to jump him, and he handed them their asses. Made them look foolish.

Can't remember the name of the vid unfortunately, but it was pretty badass.

But yeah, in general, people in those vids can't fight for ****.

Comment

the worst is when they carry on punching somebody who is unconscious. and the unconscious freefall to the pavement or concrete is pretty brutal as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Wait a second, guys who get into rAndom altercations would get smoked by dudes who train to fight week in and week out?
              an accountant is going to do a better job than i can with my taxes?

Comment

When im on youtube I usually watch things that I find useful or entertaining.

Streetfighting doesnt really fit into any of those and not really sure why you would want to watch it and then state on a boxing forum that a boxer would beat them! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
                    When im on youtube I usually watch things that I find useful or entertaining.

Streetfighting doesnt really fit into any of those and not really sure why you would want to watch it and then state on a boxing forum that a boxer would beat them! lol
                    I have to agree with you here.

that wasn't a shot at the OP...I just meant that watching fights on youtube kind of make me a bit queasy.
                    Last edited by T.Horton; 11-27-2012, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X