No announcement yet.

Shoulder Braces

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder Braces

Been getting some pain in my left shoulder from jabbing and hooks, also i find that when i sleep on my side it tends to aggrivate the soreness causing it to take longer to heal.

Im Planning on getting a shoulder brace for sleeping and calistentics like push ups and pull ups, any body out there with experience in shoulder braces that can reccomend some good brands or share what kind of things i should look for in a good shoulder brace?

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    Been getting some pain in my left shoulder from jabbing and hooks, also i find that when i sleep on my side it tends to aggrivate the soreness causing it to take longer to heal.

Im Planning on getting a shoulder brace for sleeping and calistentics like push ups and pull ups, any body out there with experience in shoulder braces that can reccomend some good brands or share what kind of things i should look for in a good shoulder brace?
    I used to have this so bad I thought it would never go away. I tried every type of therapy but in the end the only thing that worked was complete rest and very deep massage therapy (trigger point release). I found that trying to fix inflammation with exercise only creates more inflammation. Give it as long a rest as it needs.

Comment

I think it is good!
      Last edited by Dixie23; 03-26-2012, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X