No announcement yet.

Is Taylor-Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Taylor-Froch

PPV or something? I'm lost... What channel, HBO?

Originally posted by Tec 9 View Post
    PPV or something? I'm lost... What channel, HBO?
    It's SHOWTIME!!!!!

Comment

Damn it! Showtime always has the fights I want to see! Their shows and movies suck ass though so I kept HBO.

Comment

Damn it! Showtime always has the fights I want to see! Their shows and movies suck ass though so I kept HBO.
        I am sure there are free and pay streams showing it on the net

Comment

At least someone's showing it. It's a ****ing ****e state of affairs over here in England.

Comment

They show the same damn movies as hbo for the most part, they come in the comcast package. I actually think hbo and showtime are owned by the same company since they share the same movies at the same time sometimes... IDK, I think I heard their owned by the same corporation plus they both show those crappy softcore ****os on them.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbeat hero View Post
              At least someone's showing it. It's a ****ing ****e state of affairs over here in England.
              Britain still has 90% of the big fights shown free and barely any Pay per views. You should feel privileged.

Comment

Working...
              X