Real deal vs zelenoff fight thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real deal vs zelenoff fight thread

can Z capitalise on his win against f2b of will he be crushed by RD

Jackenoff knows hes in trouble, I've put on a good show since the fight was made last night, my threads and posts speak for themselves.

Looser boy is out this ***** !

The RealDeal is Number 1.

Comment

'' I'M Firm ,I'M Fair and Lets Get Brutal ,Weapons Of Any Sort Are Acceptable And We Are No Holds Barred......Now Lets **** Up This Trailer!

For the millions around the WWW .....Put a Bar Of Soap In a Sock And Get Ready ......
      SOAP TO YOUR DOME ***** !!!! ''

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
        Jackenoff knows hes in trouble, I've put on a good show since the fight was made last night, my threads and posts speak for themselves.

Looser boy is out this ***** !

The RealDeal is Number 1.
        i didnt realise i already hooked this thread up lol ooops but yeah i have u ahead 10-7 in the first and so far ur flying Z needs to do something fast of clash could stop this early

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
          i didnt realise i already hooked this thread up lol ooops but yeah i have u ahead 10-7 in the first and so far ur flying Z needs to do something fast of clash could stop this early
          Hes dead meat son, dead meat.

Comment

ive never seen someone on this much of a mission since stallone in rambo 4 or shredder in the first turtles movie

Comment

ive never seen someone on this much of a mission since stallone in rambo 4 or shredder in the first turtles movie
              I told you I wasn't playing, its like WW III in here with me and Zelenoff and he aint nothing but a weak ass terrorist taking tourists hostages while I'm firing back with the full force of the the UN !!!

Comment

I told you I wasn't playing, its like WW III in here with me and Zelenoff and he aint nothing but a weak ass terrorist taking tourists hostages while I'm firing back with the full force of the the UN !!!
                hes taking some flak here wonder what hes gonna hit back with if he can

Comment

hes taking some flak here wonder what hes gonna hit back with if he can
                  I would say nothing, hes got nothing left.

Comment

I would say nothing, hes got nothing left.
                    i would say give him another rouund yet but im just a judge in this one m8 the final decision is with clash if he thinks it shud be stopped then he can call it but after 2 rounds i have it scored 20-13 its a demolition job so far z is looking a bit like enzo mac against haye in this bout

Comment

Working...
                    X