Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who do not have HBO or showtime...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who do not have HBO or showtime...

Would you be willing to pay a small fee to see the fights that night? Like $3 or $4 to watch the fight card that night?
    Yes
    90.00%
    No
    10.00%

For those who do not have HBO or showtime:

Get a job *****es

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
      Would you be willing to pay a small fee to see the fights that night? Like $3 or $4 to watch the fight card that night?
      that's a great idea actually.

Comment

They actually do allow you to. Its a pain but it does occur. You subscribe for day and unsubsribe same day while not watching anything else (they monitor usage i guess) but fight and its like $10 or something

Comment

I would imagine one of them would start embracing the idea that streaming isn't going anywhere. I don't have either channel cause there is so little I care to watch on them. But if I could go to their website and pay for a solid boxing stream ($3-$4) or even pay hbo ($10-$15) to stream the entire game of thrones season I would def do it.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire_Royce View Post
            I would imagine one of them would start embracing the idea that streaming isn't going anywhere. I don't have either channel cause there is so little I care to watch on them. But if I could go to their website and pay for a solid boxing stream ($3-$4) or even pay hbo ($10-$15) to stream the entire game of thrones season I would def do it.
            I think I read somewhere that HBO is looking to offer subscriptions for mobile users without the need to subscribe to a cable company first... This would the ish if it were true

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              I think I read somewhere that HBO is looking to offer subscriptions for mobile users without the need to subscribe to a cable company first... This would the ish if it were true
              That would be awesome I might be more tempted to even purchase a full price paper view if it were a stream.

Comment

There's nothing like seeing it on a big hdtv screen.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  There's nothing like seeing it on a big hdtv screen.
                  I have my old laptop hooked up to the LCD tv downstairs. I actually would recommend it to anyone as it works well as a media center. So as long as they offered the stream in HD I could watch it.

Comment

If your a boxing fan HBO and Showtime is a must have

Comment

Working...
                    X