No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Theophane: I Was Offered Thurman Fight, Had to Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Theophane: I Was Offered Thurman Fight, Had to Decline

Ashley Theophane was offered a fight with Keith Thurman as a late replacement for July 21 but had to turn down the bout, the junior welterweight wrote on Twitter on Monday morning.

“Currently weighing 159 lbs, so I can’t make 147 lbs within 2 weeks,” Theophane wrote.

Thurman, an undefeated welterweight/junior-middleweight prospect, was supposed to make his HBO debut against Marcos Maidana on the July 21 broadcast underneath the Adrien Broner-Vicente Escobedo main event. [Click Here To Read More]

Theophane turns down every fight he is offered but rather fights guys like Darren Hamilton and loses. Big fights around the corner my asian as$

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
      Theophane turns down every fight he is offered but rather fights guys like Darren Hamilton and loses. Big fights around the corner my asian as$
      I wholly endorse the above statement.

The irony of you mentioning ass. Theophane is a BUM!!!

Comment

Too bad he turned it down. Would've been a pretty good get as a late replacement.

Comment

Shame about Ashley. Nice guy & very smart. I thought he was on the up after the Daws & Cook wins but he's regressed in his last two bouts. Not sure where he can go from here.

Comment

Working...
          X