• Show
Clear All

• Shibuya:

Comment

• Japan is a great country.

My main man:

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Drinking a beer and watching the UFC. It's a bit passed noon here so it's good drinking time.

I've made the decision to go hit up Central Tokyo later after the fights. I haven't been there in the three months since I came here and I've gotta get serious about studying again soon, even though it's Winter Break. I've got entrance exams next month.
        I've alway's wanted to visit Tokyo. Stupid question, but is there a lot of American muscle car's over there? I heard that there were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I've alway's wanted to visit Tokyo. Stupid question, but is there a lot of American muscle car's over there? I heard that there were.
          I think there is certainly a niche contingent of muscle car enthusiasts. In reality, American cars are pretty much rare regardless although you do see them (I see 1 or 2 a day probably).

I don't know what it's like in the downtown areas. In the past, I have seen some muscle cars, they were in excellent condition as well.

Comment

• Im drunk...

Whats so special about thins thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I think there is certainly a niche contingent of muscle car enthusiasts. In reality, American cars are pretty much rare regardless although you do see them (I see 1 or 2 a day probably).

I don't know what it's like in the downtown areas. In the past, I have seen some muscle cars, they were in excellent condition as well.
              I gotcha. Probably similar to seeing a R33 or R34 Skylines with the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car over here in the U.S. I've seen a few. And every single one was a fu.cking MONSTER. Not show car's, but head busting, Supra killer's. 800+ AWD h.p. on a Mustang dyno. ******ed fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I gotcha. Probably similar to seeing a R33 or R34 Skylines with the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car over here in the U.S. I've seen a few. And every single one was a fu.cking MONSTER. Not show car's, but head busting, Supra killer's. 800+ AWD h.p. on a Mustang dyno. ******ed fast.
                Whats going on Pea, drinking?

Comment

• im real druk now, hope ssomeone shoots me

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    im real druk now, hope ssomeone shoots me
                    Better getting shot I guess while drunk rather than sober.

Comment

• ya cuz i cat feel it

Comment

Working...
                      X