Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think dealth with worst post career after boxing??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
    Liston was done by the way.

9:50, Sugar doesn't look bad...

Anyway he deserved worse.
    Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Vitali Klithscko has one of the best chins I ever seen, and he is a very savvy defensive fighter as well.

If Vitali is still fighting at age 49 against Prime Champions.. he will get knocked the fuk out.

Father Time is undefeated.

Im not saying Floyd will lose his defense, I'm saying that Floyd will go broke.. and will continue to be forced to fight until he suffers serious injuries..

So will Pacquaio.

their fates are forever interwined...

I call it like it is. Deal with it.

Don't forget to throw your homeys Floyd and Pacquaio some quarters in the future .. when you finally graduate middle school.
    I mean yeah if Floyd is really stupid enough to throw all his money under the bus on playboy **** then you might be on to something. But I think what hes trying to accomplish right now and with every fight these days is to amount to enough money to where that can never happen. And hes doing a good job.

Every fight he makes what? 50-100 mil? Something like that yea? Hes doing pretty good in my eyes on that note he's probably gonna make enough money that even his great grandkids aren't gonna know what to do with it all.

I think the thing that drives most fighters after their good days are well behind them is because of their fighting spirit. Not always financially related. They still have the fire inside, only their strength, chin, and reflexes have all slowly died out. Only they still have the 'fire' inside to want to keep getting in the ring and competing....And then they get folded like a lawn chair in the 1st rnd.

Comment

my vote goes to gerald mcclellan

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
        Call it what you want but I'll call it how I want. Ali could have absorbed 1,000 less punches in his career than he did if he wasn't always trying to toy with his opponent and look pretty. His whole strategy was to absorb punches from Foreman. I mean he wasn't literally sticking his chin out or anything but...

And although, you may be on to something with Pacqauio, I cannot agree with you in Floyd's case...lol, how do you figure any of that, when he is one of the best defensive fighters at his weight of all time.

Blatant Floyd hater...*yawnn*
        i might have to side with skittlez floyd may end up punch drunk hes good defensively and doesnt show signs now but sweet pea was pretty damn good defensively maybe better than floyd and look at him now hes def showing some signs but it also could be drug abuse in sweet peas case

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
          i might have to side with skittlez floyd may end up punch drunk hes good defensively and doesnt show signs now but sweet pea was pretty damn good defensively maybe better than floyd and look at him now hes def showing some signs but it also could be drug abuse in sweet peas case
          yea well you said it there, drug usage.

now whether FLOYD is gonna start the drug usage after his career, like his father, is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
            yea well you said it there, drug usage.

now whether FLOYD is gonna start the drug usage after his career, like his father, is the question.
            yea i kinda doubt that would happen i dont even know if he drinks i thought he said he didnt but i also think ive seen him in a pic with a drink in hand

Comment

camacho macho heard he was a big fan of illegal substances shame though he was a beast back in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by Bodyshot3 View Post

Agree about Turpin as well.....I went to college in Leamingston Spa and it was almost as if the guy had never existed.

Randy - a former world middleweight king - ended-up wrestling for petty cash in god-forsaken small halls for no-money and finally committed suicide in a transport cafe as a bankrupt and forgotten man. Sad, sad stuff.
                He was a great boxer in my eyes he beat Sugar Ray Robinson in arguably Sugar's prime and I would always wonder why you dont hear his name too often, so I decided to wiki him and i didnt expect to read what i did for his post-career.

Comment

Its clear to see Floyd will end up like RJJ now. He is already a gambling addict FFS.

When was Hatton fighting in bars.

Comment

Agreed mate.....I lived in Leamington for a year and was already a huge boxing fan, so thought there might be lots of stuff about him and the wider family as well, especially because Randy's brother Dick was the first black champion of the modern British era.

But...there's pretty much Nada/Jack/Sod All!

There's a statue of him in Warwick which seems really weird considering Randy was known as the Leamington Licker.

Comment

Billy Collins Jr gets my vote.

Comment

Working...
                      X