No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Arrested, Accused of Public Intoxication

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lee majors View Post
    You dismissed that poster's unique life experience as hogwash.... someone who's familiar with the particular area and lives there. An experience you have no knowledge base to make any type of proper assessment of. Yet, you act as if what was said was baseless. SHHHH! Silent is golden, Duct tape is silver.
    I lived in el paso texas for 3 years, I know west texas. He talking out his ass and over emphasis a experience he had. Not the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      lol Reminds me of Ron White talking about being drunk in public.

"I got thrown out of a bar in New York City. Now, when I say I got thrown out of a bar, I don't mean someone asked me to leave, and we walked to the door together, and I said, "Bye everyone, I gotta go!" Six bouncers picked me up and hurled me out of that bar like I was a Frisbee. Those big old New York bouncers that think that bouncing is cool. They hang out with other bouncers, talking about bouncing. They go home at night and watch 'Road House' and fondle themselves. For wearing a hat. I walk into a bar and the bouncer comes over to me, real pissy, and goes, "Take off the hat!" I'm like, "What's the deal?" He goes, "I'll tell you what the deal is. Gay people in this area wear hats; we're tryin' to keep them out of our club!" Oh really? The only way we can tell down in Texas is if they have their hair cut like, yours. And he got all pissed.

Anyway, I took off the hat, and he walked away. About an hour later, I was drinking and I forgot. Ever forget? It happened to me. I put the hat on, and he comes back over. Now, I'm between six-one and six-six depending on which convenience store I'm leaving. I weigh two hundred and thirty pounds, and this guy comes over, poking me in the shoulder. He says, "You're outta here!" and I said, "I don't think so, Scooter!"

And I was wrong. They hurled me out of that bar. And then they squared off with me in the parking lot, and I backed down from the fight, cause I don't know how many of them it would have taken to whip my ass, but I knew how many they were going to use. That's a handy little piece of information, right there. Well, they called the police because we broke a chair on the way out the door, and I refused to pay for it. I refused to pay for it cause *we* broke it over *my* thigh. The cops showed up, and at that point, I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability. The cop was like, "Mr. White, you are being charged with drunk in public-KA!" I was like, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! I was drunk in a bar! They, threw me into public-KA! I don't want to be drunk in public-KA! I wanna be drunk in a bar, which is perfectly legal! Arrest them!" Well, he didn't arrest them, instead he made me do a field sobriety test, where you stand on one foot, raise the other foot six inches off the ground, and count to thirty. I made it to "woo!" Is that going to be close enough? It wasn't, so they called in for my arrest record" - Ron White
      I saw that on his stand up.......WAR TATER SALAD

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        I lived in el paso texas for 3 years, I know west texas. He talking out his ass and over emphasis a experience he had. Not the norm.
        So your 3 years in El paso should be looked upon as the only truth or reality, and as you put it, his experience is 'talking out his ass'. Welp, that says it all. SHHHH!

Comment

well his promoter says he didnt do it.

by the way who the **** is greg cohen. He just beat miguel cotto and he is promoted by some dude named greg cohen that sounds like a appliance store salesman's name. He needs a real promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by lee majors View Post
            So your 3 years in El paso should be looked upon as the only truth or reality, and as you put it, his experience is 'talking out his ass'. Welp, that says it all. SHHHH!
            Victim for life enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
              Getting drunk on New Years, what kind of person does that?
              lmao ..........

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Ohh Lawdy, Here we go Back up for nonsense.

Nevermind the fact that the cops was called cause of a fight and the particpants in that said street fight were drunk and Trout was one of them.
                It wasnt a street fight, it was a restaurant fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Calabis View Post
                  Folks he was basically arrested for a Class "C" offense, yes the equivalent of a traffic citation. Reason he was physically arrested, was because everyone with him had been drinking as well, therefore no responsible party to release him too.
                  yeah if he was in some massive brawl why wasnt he arrested for assault or disturbing the peace or whatever kind of charges they have for that. He wasnt arrested for fighting. public intoxication is no big deal. That only matters if you got some kind of office job where they will give you **** for it at work

Comment

I expected better of Trout.. :l
                    Still holding onto the belief that we'll see Canelo/Trout.

Comment

[QUOTE=Calabis;12881892]WTF are you talking about. El Paso has a huge military base and black dudes date mexican girls on a regular. I'm black and I live/work in El Paso. Also if you didn't have a damn drink, why the hell did u ask for a breathalyzer...most cops don't carry portable ones and therefore he had no choice but to arrest you for suspicion and take you in...thank yourself on that one.

Also Trout was with two other males and his wife(I assume, don't know her name), all of them were arrested.[/QUOTE

This happened in Odessa not El Paso. I live near Odessa, went to college in Lubbock, and ive been to El Paso. West Texas is West Texas. Reminds me of Cai. Maybe the cop was wrong maybe not. Wasnt the first time ive been called uppoty. I admit I have a chip on my shoulder. So what im not gonna take **** from anybody. I dont care if he has a badge or not. My records clean. I have a great job. I dont drink or do drugs. Im educated. I spent 8 yrs in the Army. I want the police to run my sheet and laugh when it comes up clean. I got arrested for that ****. So what I was out in 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X