Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Danny Garcia Become A Superstar Thanks To The New York Rican?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    I feel Garcia-Broner will be a mega fight once Broner move and out of all those fights Mathysse is the only one I don't favor Danny in.
    he has to do the oppisite and do what trinidad did, beat somebody like vargas a.k.a rios(mexican american) or oscar(also mexican american or just beat a straight up mexican star one day, lol, the puerto ricans will love him for that, lol, that is why the garcia vs morales fight is getting garcia more attention than garcia deserves, morales is mexican

Comment

I am rican and i live in the island and to the papers here in PR they talk about him as a puerto Rican but he doesnt get the attention local stars like Cotto, Juanma and even young Felix Verdejo gets. But to the Puertro Rican Americans he is catching upo fast.
      I have never heard Garcia speak Spanish. Mike Alvarado is not really embraced by Mexican/Mex Ame community because he is from Colorado and he cannot speak spanish. In you opinion, if he speaks broken Spanish or no Spanish at all will that affect the way Puerto Ricans support him?

Comment

He will get love from Ricans.

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtd626 View Post
          I have never heard Garcia speak Spanish. Mike Alvarado is not really embraced by Mexican/Mex Ame community because he is from Colorado and he cannot speak spanish. In you opinion, if he speaks broken Spanish or no Spanish at all will that affect the way Puerto Ricans support him?
          Offcourse it will affect the way people here view him but at the end of the day if he keeps winning and putting dudes to sleep people here will catch up but not in the way they did for Trinidad and Cotto, but that should not be a problem since there are more Ricans in the USA than in the Island. Also Angel is the one that does the talking and from what I understand he speaks spanish very well so people here might get drawn to him more so than Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            he has to do the oppisite and do what trinidad did, beat somebody like vargas a.k.a rios(mexican american) or oscar(also mexican american or just beat a straight up mexican star one day, lol, the puerto ricans will love him for that, lol, that is why the garcia vs morales fight is getting garcia more attention than garcia deserves, morales is mexican
            I agree I think that is where Ricans in the Island will ride with him just to see him beat Rios up.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
              He will get love from Ricans.
              not as much as trinidad or even calderon got, lol, hes not from puerto rico to begin with, lol, he lakks charisma and his dad will wind up getting all of dannys fans hating on danny, lol, juanma had bakking of the ricans until juanma lost a fight and he ran his mouth like a jakkazz

Comment

Garcia can be a superstar in NY because he is hood and very urban...Blacks and Ricans will fucck with Garcia...He has Philly and gaining steam in NY...Danny can be a star in the sport...

Comment

The next rican superstar?Yes he can

Comment

in terms of the boxing world superstar I think he already is. if you mean superstar as in the floyds mannys cotto's i say he has a chance if he keeps winning. wonder if he would be hated or loved hard say because of his dad which at times I find funny and other times annoying

Comment

I agree I think that is where Ricans in the Island will ride with him just to see him beat Rios up.
                      lol, i am a rios fan but you know its true, lol, i bet the ricans on the island hate rios right nowcause he is loud and arrogant, lol, he will never become a oscar or trinindad but a win vs rios is a step in the right direction for dannys career, lol,

angel garcia can cause major damage if danny loses a fight where angel talks **** about a fighter that danny loses to, danny should fire his dad or tell his dad to quiet down someday

Comment

Working...
                      X