No announcement yet.

Cocaine Found in Hector Camachos Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocaine Found in Hector Camachos Car

At least 10 baggies of cocaine were found at the scene where Hector "Macho" Camacho was shot last night ... this according to officials in Puerto Rico.

Cops say ... Camacho's friend, who was driving the car, was in possession of 9 baggies of coke ... and a 10th baggie was found inside the vehicle. Cops say the 10th baggie was open when they found it.

As we previously reported, Camacho and his friend Adrian Mojica Moreno were hit in a drive-by shooting while sitting inside of a parked car.

Moreno died at the scene ... and Camacho -- who was hit multiple times in the face and neck -- was rushed to a nearby hospital where he went into cardiac arrest.

Camacho is reportedly brain dead ... and doctors have said he will need a miracle to survive.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/21/hector...#ixzz2CtBvG9Uw

****er was living the crazy life. The problem is that these young thugs don't know him anymore or don't respect him.

Comment

Is anyone surprised?

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has "anyone" have come back from being brain dead?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          nah.

RIP Macho Camacho.

Comment

So there you have it, it was drug related.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              No, once you are brain dead, its over man

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                So there you have it, it was drug related.
                Doesnt make it drug related at all,they could have just been snorting coke when they were killed

Comment

Most likely he or his friend pissed off some young thugs that don't know him or don't care. IMO, but who knows.

Comment

They were probably high and said or did something to piss someone off and BOOM

Comment

Working...
                    X