No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez, Chavez Returns in Play, Rematch in The Mix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    Chavez jr. El Vaca De Dinero. They dont call him that for any reason. who the hell is martinez going to fight that will generate even one third of what he made fighting Chavez jr and at his age one fight for huge money or 3 fights for the same amount he would make just fighting chavez jr.

Its not rocket science people. Everyone talking shit like its about boxing and who won and who did this are dumb cause its not for anything other then the money for Martinez.
    Fighting Mayweather would generate triple. Please Chavala Juicing stocked plummed after Martinez schooled ur Chavala.....

Comment

Well I'd like to see Sergio fight Golovkin or Geale in April than.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Ok, but do you know the meaning of the word in bold?

If Canelo wants it, like he seems to, I'd want to see him in there against Sergio. I think that could be a pretty sweet fight.

Comment

"Arguably" dominated for 11 rounds? Hard to imagine what Sergio would have had to look like to not have "arguably" dominated Julio for 11 rounds.

That note aside, a Macklin/Julio fight sounds good. Sergio, I'd prefer a lighter touch in Argentina just to see how the knee surgery impacts his style, if any.

With Julio booting his father from his camp, it sounds like he's learned from his loss and is ready to move forward with just one trainer, and one set of instructions in his ear. That's good to hear, and should help him a lot. Be interesting to see how he'll rebound from the beating he took.

Comment

Easy money for Sergio. I doubt he gets knocked down again in this fight, should be easier than the first fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxcityusa805 View Post
              Isn't it obvious? The wbc #1 ranked contender, the wbc international champion the great Billi Facundo Godoy from Argentina. Soccer stadium sell-out for sure!
              Billi is not the WBC mandatory challenger anymore, he lost

Comment

don't understand why martinez waited so long to have the surgery. next month? maybe it was a strategy thing

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I don't think Golovkin will be fighting Martinez any time soon. After this fight with Oosthuizen, I predict that he'll fight Murray (assuming he wins his next fight) and then unify with Geale. IDK how Quillin would fit in all this, but I'm hoping that Martinez fights him.

Comment

I rather see Martinez vs Canelo .....better fifght and mexico trying revenge

Comment

Why would boxing fans wana see this fight? Julio got dominated fairly easy and I felt sorry for julio at one point it was so bad. Pointless fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X