Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever been with a married woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a kick out of it when I was 18, 19, 20 - in and around. Back when I thought I was invincible. Now that I feel mortal I would never do that, besides, I would hate it if that happened to me.

Comment

why did u had the biatch and her kids move in with u? the fawk? u fell for her i guess. if im fawking some hoe with a husband i wouldn't want her with me. yeah i'd still be bangin her but not live with her and her kids. my only advice is better watch for karma cuz it fawking happens one way or the other. it took me 6 fawking years before karma hit me with what i did.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        I been sexing Derranged's wife for the past 3 years.
        Eww! you've been doing his right hand for 3 years!?

Comment

I've suck on a married womens toes before. does that count?

Comment

Personally I wouldn't go out of my way to do it. I mean if its a 1 night thing and she's throwing herself at me, then yeah. But I wouldn't intentionally pursue a married girl.

I don't see the point. These hoes hand it out way too easily. Its not even an accomplishment anymore. Its just on to the next one for the other guy.
            Last edited by Biolink; 02-09-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't seek anything like that out not for the moral bs but just because why would I risk having to deal with all of this trouble from her husband when I could get plenty of poon from single chicks and not?

If I was single though and they didn't mention they have a husband or boyfriend its all on them.

Comment

I worked with a guy who went around bragging about ****ing the **** out of some married girl. The husband ended up finding out about it, killed the guy by shooting him in the back of the head, cut up his body in to pieces and dropped them in various drainage ditches. The husband ended up getting caught and got life without parole.

I never thought about ****ing married women after that incident.

Comment

Whatever about ****ing her, but why would you want her to move in with you? She's clearly a slut so chances are she'd get bored of you like she did her husband and fcuk around on you too

Comment

Yes...

Yes I have. But TS my problem wit you is it seems like you gettin off too much on her dude, and what she doin to him when she done with you. Who cares. First of all, you fail if you aint trying to take her fully. Only time u should mess with a married chick. Only way its morally right... Is if you are the better option, clearly, and capitalize, for the overall good.

I get with a woman for the type of woman she is. If she a good ass woman I don't let little barriers, danger, or baggage stop me, but... I gives a **** about her raggedy ass ex. He just a former to me.

Gotta watch for that getback though homey.. they right about that

Comment

Working...
                    X