Collapse
No announcement yet.

G Dog [OFFICIALLY] leaves the Mayweather Mafia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flab is an officer we could all respect.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      Hey, don't include in me in that bro. lol.

Just having a little fun.

I don't spend 16 hours a day on this site, so I wouldn't qualify for the "task force." lmao.
      your not really included just saying he said people were behind him and he thought your post saying yoiu would join meant you were behind him. So i said your name, i got no problem with ya bro.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        your not really included just saying he said people were behind him and he thought your post saying yoiu would join meant you were behind him. So i said your name, i got no problem with ya bro.
        I know man, lol. I remember the conversation we had about band recording the other day.

G dog actually misread my first quote. In the first page, he used the term "true colors" on his post so I said joked about reporting him for racism, lol. I think he misunderstood me.

I never report anyone by the way. I don't care what they say, because I don't really believe in censorship.

G Dog is just having fun. I think people take him too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
          I know man, lol. I remember the conversation we had about band recording the other day.

G dog actually misread my first quote. In the first page, he used the term "true colors" on his post so I said joked about reporting him for racism, lol. I think he misunderstood me.

I never report anyone by the way. I don't care what they say, because I don't really believe in censorship.

G Dog is just having fun. I think people take him too seriously.
          he was annoying as it was before now he's just too over the top annoying and it's well annoying. I dont take him seriously but if all he is gonna do is troll, spam, report and whatever then just leave.

Comment

join "la iglesia de wapakman vip"

we take care of our own 5 prayers a day...

Comment

Only Charity Renta Cop I've ever read posts from.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Only Charity Renta Cop I've ever read posts from.
                ok there mr 60k run with NO LIFE

Comment

Gorilla you might be going to far now...

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Gorilla you might be going to far now...
                    what you mean.

Comment

getting power hungry, making enemies. you could stop while your ahead by making a poll for the community to vote on, whether you should break up the so called task force or stay and expand

Comment

Working...
                      X