No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Takes Down Another Hall of Famer in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Takes Down Another Hall of Famer in Vegas

By Luis Sandoval - Timothy Bradley (31-0, 12KOs) added yet another hall of fame name to his resume as he defeated Juan Manuel Marquez (55-7-1, 40KOs) by split decision with scores of 115-113 for each fighter and a deciding scorecard of 116-112 for Bradley.

Bradley may never receive full credit for his victory over Manny Pacquiao but there shouldn’t be any controversy in his victory over Marquez as he simply out boxed and out worked Juan Manuel Marquez over 12 rounds.

Tim was both aggressive and used his boxing skill to both attack and evade Marquez throughout the contest. Even though he was the champion and undefeated, Bradley once again was an underdog but he proved he’s one of the best fighters today scoring one of the biggest victories of his career.

Many didn’t expect Bradley to fight as aggressive as he did against Ruslan Provodnikov but he once again came out looking for a fight in the very first round. Bradley moved forward as Marquez looked for countering opportunities and he found some as he was able to land two solid inside left uppercuts on the charging Bradley. [Click Here To Read More]

Bradley aint in any pound for pound list above Manny Pacquiou. Pacquiou tapped that.

Comment

Congratulations to Bradley. He may not have knockout power but he uses 100% of what he does have and that makes him a great champion. I predicted he would win by UD, Salido would get a KO in 6 and Lomachenko KO in 3. Wasn't too far off. Now I'm just ready for next week's war between Ruslan and Alvarado!

Comment

Bradley really is a sorcerer -- he puts the spell on judges and gets decisions.

If Tim may not be a class fighter, nevertheless he's a class act.

Comment

Bradley outboxed,outfought and outthought Marquez.116-112 was correct.Those hating on Bradley just don't know boxing.Bradley showed the age and speed gap without recklessly standing toe to toe. I believe he is the one that can dethrone Money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
            Bradley outboxed,outfought and outthought Marquez.116-112 was correct.Those hating on Bradley just don't know boxing.Bradley showed the age and speed gap without recklessly standing toe to toe. I believe he is the one that can dethrone Money.
            Bradley wouldn't win a single round against Floyd.

Comment

Don't say "another" like he actually beat Pac.

Comment

We was robbed, instead of graciousness. Fuk nacho cheese...War Bradley! !! Nicely fukn done!

2 down one to go..Rios next!!!

Comment

Congrats to Bradley, great win. SD was a joke.

He deserves the Mayweather fight next.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBestSport View Post
                    Congratulations to Bradley. He may not have knockout power but he uses 100% of what he does have and that makes him a great champion. I predicted he would win by UD, Salido would get a KO in 6 and Lomachenko KO in 3. Wasn't too far off. Now I'm just ready for next week's war between Ruslan and Alvarado!
                    The problem with this statement is that the reason he doesn't have knockout power is that he's basically an arm puncher. He could punch better but doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X