Celtics trading Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce to Nets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
    For what, for what ?!
    Kris Kardashian and a useless Gerald Wallace.
    Why is Danny Ainge so determined to trade away these guys for nothing?!
    What a horrible way to rebuild a franchise. Wallace is due 30 million these next 3 seasons.

Comment

Meh, I can see why the Celtics figured it was time to say "screw it" and rebuild. They probably could have gotten much, much better though, and the Wallace contract is horrible.

Comment

Not sure where Boston would go from here but Brooklyn seems serious about building a team. Even if it's with older players.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          Even with this trade, the Nets are still only the 3rd or 4th best in the East imo.
          I'm guessing ur top 5 looking like heat,Chicago with a 100% healthy d rose,Indiana ,then nets,knicks ..

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
            For what, for what ?!
            Kris Kardashian and a useless Gerald Wallace.
            Why is Danny Ainge so determined to trade away these guys for nothing?!

because being middle of the line in the NBA means you make no money and your team doesn't get any better.

the league is rigged, anyway. until they build another big trhee and a few million bandwagon fans jump on they won't win sh#T.

and nobody wants to play with or coach rajon rondo. he has the mind of a child.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Meh, I can see why the Celtics figured it was time to say "screw it" and rebuild. They probably could have gotten much, much better though, and the Wallace contract is horrible.

they want to be bad. this is the NBA. a rebuild means you willingly s#ck. i just hope we can draft well.

i've heard rumors that ainge may take the coaching job
              then you know he's gonna tank.

Comment

Pierce not in a C's jersey is gonna look weird.

Comment

they competing with the Knicks to see who gets the bigger senior citizen fan base

#Broooooooooklyn!

Comment

so why Celtics re-sign 37-old Garnett last year for 3 years? it wouldnt be better to let him go then?

Comment

So they are trying to get Wiggins ay?

Comment

Working...
                      X