Collapse
No announcement yet.

what sports is more interesting to watch: soccer or american football

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's skill involved in real football. That American *****e requires none at all, if you're strong and can run fast you can play.

Comment

It used to be Soccer when I was living in Europe (native), now it's neither.
      Last edited by cupocity303; 01-25-2013, 02:24 AM.

Comment

American Football.

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        There's skill involved in real football. That American *****e requires none at all, if you're strong and can run fast you can play.
        That's the biggest load of dog ***** I've ever heard.

Yeah you don't have to learn a playbook, you don't have to learn to run routes, you don't have to study film, you don't have to learn to catch a ball traveling at you at 60mph, you don't have to learn to throw a football, you don't have to learn to tackle, you don't need to learn to kick a football through a goal post from 60 yards out.

Please don't speak to what you don't understand.
        Last edited by TheNegation; 01-25-2013, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
          American Football.

That's the biggest load of dog ***** I've ever heard.

Yeah you don't have to learn a playbook, you don't have to learn to run routes, you don't have to study film, you don't have to learn to catch a ball traveling at you at 60mph, you don't have to learn to throw a football, you don't have to learn to tackle, you don't need to learn to kick a football through a goal post from 60 yards out.

Please don't speak to what you don't understand.
          No you don't, only a few players learn that the rest just stand around being fat.

Comment

No you don't, only a few players learn that the rest just stand around being fat.
            They block and they are responsible for blocking different gaps of the defensive line and it changes on nearly every play and require skill and technique.

Comment

Football....Soccer is BORING!!!! Fun to play though.

Comment

They block and they are responsible for blocking different gaps of the defensive line and it changes on nearly every play and require skill and technique.
                They block gaps??? LOL Wow i bet they had to have years of training.

Comment

They block gaps??? LOL Wow i bet they had to have years of training.
                  You think going out and blocking a 310lbs defensive lineman and moving him 5 yards so your running back can get through the gap is something you just go out and do?

Comment

You think going out and blocking a 310lbs defensive lineman and moving him 5 yards so your running back can get through the gap is something you just go out and do?
                    Yes if you're big and strong.

Comment

Yes if you're big and strong.
                      If that's the case any big strong person could be a professional lineman, but they can't. Because there is technique involved.

Comment

Working...
                      X