No announcement yet.

Israel air strikes on Gaza kills Hamas leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hayz View Post
    absolutely not, you tit. Look at what is happening in burma, who are the aggressors? Aren't buddhists meant to be passive? Look at mexico, thousands upon thousands involved. There are more examples as well. The real question is why do you only believe that it's muslims? Because you have been fed a one sided, propaganda filled message from the pro-israel/pro-west media.

Why is it when the enemy is not the us, the afghans are seen as freedom fighters but when it is convenient for the us they see them as terrorists.

The amount of blatent pro-israeli bias coming from the bbcs coverage of this situation is awful, they in the past have been guilty of this but not to the current extent in my estimation. They won't let the likes of george galloway on or hamza tzortis because they would truly embarrass their one-sided, hypocritical view.

The zionists have become what they vilified in the 30s and 40s. People need to actually read their holy book and see how much blatent racism and discrimination there is. Forget about what you think about the quran, you see one misconstrued verse from the quran and people go ape**** but there are numerous verses which point to straight up racism in jewish scripture and they actually believe it. They see non-jews as things beneath them, people need to open their eyes.
    sarcasm.........................

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Jews are not idiots.

This may escalate into a bigger regional war, but not into a world war.
      i doubt anyone aside from iranian backed groups like hamas will side with iran.

arabs don't care much for the persians either.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Exactly!!!

Just a week ago Israel was firing morters into Syria and targeting and killing a Hamas leader, now we're witnessing a buildup for an invasion into Gaza, with Egypt getting involved by offering Aid to Hamas.
        name one country who would join in on either side.

name one.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
          This is not just about religion ,it is about land theft. Look at these maps they tell their own story.

http://sal.am/wp-content/uploads/201...ne-history.jpg
          yeah? and how much iranian land has israel stolen?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            yeah? and how much iranian land has israel stolen?
            What are you talking about? This thread is about Israel and Gaza.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
              What are you talking about? This thread is about Israel and Gaza.
              oops i thought i was in the israel-iran thread lol

Comment

name one country who would join in on either side.

name one.
                Noone will. Egypt has massive financial problems.

The israelis has called in the reserves so this will be over with fairly quickly. Israel will finish off the Hamas within a week or two and restore order on the west bank.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Noone will. Egypt has massive financial problems.

The israelis has called in the reserves so this will be over with fairly quickly. Israel will finish off the Hamas within a week or two and restore order on the west bank.
                  The IDF took a lot of punishment which was not expected when they took on Hamas in Lebanon. Hamas were better equiped than expected with top end Russian anti tank weapons and IDF sent in Merkava tanks without infantry support to keep casulties down and lost a lot of armour. This won't be easy and Hamas could well take a heavy toll on the Israelis.

Comment

fuuk Israel.......i really hope Iran marches in and joins the party

that is all

Comment

oops i thought i was in the israel-iran thread lol
                      Starting on the sauce a little early ...

Comment

Working...
                      X