Nice Asian Cypher With 6 Dudes and 1 Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Asian Cypher With 6 Dudes and 1 Girl

Reminded me of some early 90's Hiphop

Yo that was pretty hard. The beat was dope and the rhymes, although simple at times, was pretty ill.

Comment

damn I would not want to get hit by those punches at 35 seconds hahaha

Comment

Tua and Mak are gonna be pissed that you leaked their old video from back in the day like that.

Comment

That was pretty dope, the 3rd one who raps is the best of the bunch.

Comment

I'm loving the comments on that ****. Some racist a$$ mother****ers on there. They should know how it feels to be put down and have others be racist towards them, so why do and say **** like that to others? Anyways, nice to see another Cambodian doing big things.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              I'm loving the comments on that ****. Some racist a$$ mother****ers on there. They should know how it feels to be put down and have others be racist towards them, so why do and say **** like that to others? Anyways, nice to see another Cambodian doing big things.
              Yeah, thats some BS but alot of those cats are spammers. No matter what race the video is of, they come on there and say dumb ****. Every black video has the N word all over the comments. I thought this **** was pretty dope though

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Yeah, thats some BS but alot of those cats are spammers. No matter what race the video is of, they come on there and say dumb ****. Every black video has the N word all over the comments. I thought this **** was pretty dope though
                I didn't check out the others but it did kinda piss me off at first reading the first couple comments. But most of the posters were positive. If you like that, you should check out Thai (Vietnamese rapper from Portland). He actually is doing big things. Got a video out with Bobby V with some fine a$$ breezies in it.

Comment

More of a club joint, but it's kinda nice.

Comment

That was good stuff,I liked it

Not bad at all,dope beats

Comment

Working...
                    X