This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    The Dutch were better, but they didn't play like it and I think it's going to be one of the biggest regrets they'll have moving forward. The gameplan was not very good. They stayed back for the entire first half with no shots on goal. They just didn't attack Argentina like they should have and it's a shame because this was the last time they will have Robben and Sneijder on the same team again. Now it's going to be a long road back to the top for them.

Netherlands vs. Germany would have a great matchup. Germany will beat Argentina 3-0...
    The Dutch gave too much respect to Argentina. That's an error several teams have made against Argentina. It's a Top 5 country historically but even though they have Messi, they have proved that they are not that dangerous on the attack. I don't know if the Dutch "were better" though, it was a close game. That's why it ended that way.

Germany it's a different story. Germany gives no fcks who are they playing against. If Argentina's defense is not solid in that match and Messi is nowhere to be found again, Germany will slaughter them like in 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
      Argentina makes final.

"Argentina sucks"

"argentina has no chance"

"Germans win easy"

HUH!

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      You know nothing.

Argentina are no closer to winning the World cup this year than England are. The moment they play against an organised defence and a decent striker, Argentina are going home.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=14696588

Comment

Argentina makes final.

"Argentina sucks"

"argentina has no chance"

"Germans win easy"

HUH!
        I hate to say it but the English fans seem quite biased against teams from the Americas. The sad thing is that they think these prejudices are just them being "knowledgeable about football."

Hopefully Argentina will find a way to beat Germany so that we can see them tell us with a straight face how bad the Argies suck still. And how England is really better than them but just didn't show it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I hate to say it but the English fans seem quite biased against teams from the Americas. The sad thing is that they think these prejudices are just them being "knowledgeable about football."

Hopefully Argentina will find a way to beat Germany so that we can see them tell us with a straight face how bad the Argies suck still. And how England is really better than them but just didn't show it.
          No one fuking cares about "continent wars" on here except clueless Fat Yanks. Do you really think English people are praying for a Germany win just because they're a European team? What an utter mong you are!

I want Argentina to win the final but it's just stating the obvious that Germany have a much better team and squad than them and should take them to the cleaners. Even if Argentina win, that will still be true. The great thing about football is that the best team doesn't always win, especially in a final where anything can happen.

Both Argentina and Holland are not great teams.

Comment

Of course they will. Don't pretend you know anything.
            Did you see that Ass whooping Brazil took, Even if they had Neymar and Silva, Germany would have still whooped them bad. Argentina last time they faced Germany in the world cup, Germany beat them 4-0.

Comment

Why would the whole world be behind Germany? I disagree. If the world is getting behind someone it's Messi/Argentina.
              The World is Behind Germany on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Germany anally ravaged Argentina 4 years ago and that was a less experienced and deep German squad than the one they've got now.

I dare say it was also a better Argentina squad.
                Nah, Maradona's tactics were horrible. I reckon it will be a much closer game this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I want Argentina to win the final but it's just stating the obvious that Germany have a much better team and squad than them and should take them to the cleaners. Even if Argentina win, that will still be true.

So even if Argentina wins they're still not the better team. Because you already made up your mind that they aren't. Got it.

Can't argue with logic like that. I'm glad I can watch the sport through fresh American eyes without all this baggage that you guys seem to bring to the table.

Comment

• Germany will annihilate those peasants with brutal efficiency and relentlessness. No emotional bullchit with these Germans like those Brazilian and Argentino players.. Germans are all business and will destroy those peasants and make them cry buckets.

Comment

• Germans are playing the role of Floyd Mayweather, Argentina is playing the role of Marcos Maidana.

Germany is going to school Argentina just like how Mayweather will school Maidana in his upcoming september rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X