No announcement yet.

2013 is starting to look like a sorry year for boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 is starting to look like a sorry year for boxing

Its only February and we had garcia postpone the judah fight because of his rib, or hand, Donaire looking at a Darchinyan rematch, Floyd possibly fighting Devon Alexander, the kell brook / devon alexander fight possibly now defunct. They really expect boxing fans to take one for the team this year so far.

It's not like Garcia-Judah was a good fight, but other than that i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
      It's not like Garcia-Judah was a good fight, but other than that i agree.
      True but I was looking at the garcia- judah to be done and over so that we could get a matthysse fight by years end.

Comment

Count on these lads

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Count on these lads

Thats true. Hopefully they can salvage what looks like a pretty uneventful year.

Comment

That fight will deliver, i just hope it's not tainted with controversy. Can't see Kessler getting the nod.

Comment

Fights like burns - Vasquez are good for the sport, two underrated title holders unifying, I liked the salido - Garcia fight as well, passing of the torch for the division (unless someone goes to Indonesia or John goes to America), but ye not too much else to look forward to, hopefully after ishida ggg can get someone to step up, pirog, quillin, geale or maybe even martinez

Comment

Working...
              X