Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameron Dunkin wants Broner-Bradley to happen at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To die hard boxing fans that would be a super fight. At this stage, i think Bradley beats him. Broner looks good against guys that stand straight in front of him. Bradley is versatile enough to keep Broner guessing. He can box with Broner and also put pressure on him. Tim needs to get back in the ring and fight at least 3 times next year to help build that fight up. That fight can be huge in early 2014.

Comment

Most people are saying Bradley. I'm agreeing. The beautiful thing about Bradley is his ability to upset boxers. He would take Broner into deep waters and drown him. The only type of fighter Bradley can't beat has bigger guns and/or can outbrawl him. Not the case here. Broner would get handled.

Comment

if top rank wont help make donaire vs mares, why would gbp ever help make a broner vs bradley ????

i'd tell cameron dunkin to fuk off, he's a top rank employee anyways who probably realized his fighter is getting shelved and knows he's suppose to be working for him (bradley)

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Timmy would mess that kid up for real. GBP isn't letting that idea get too far.
          Yes and Yes . . . We don't call Timmy hands of stones for nothing lol

Comment

yall hear that?!?...thats the sound of desperation....Bradley is a real fighter, a real dude and I can rock with that as fan of the sport....a real positive cat imo....but his team is sounding a lil' thirsty atm....and Arum sucks for not giving him Bam Bam...both dudes are from Cali and could've put some asses in the Home Depot or Staples if needed

Comment

Working...
            X