No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zsolt Erdei Breaks Ribs, Withdraws From Chilemba Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zsolt Erdei Breaks Ribs, Withdraws From Chilemba Bout

New York, NY - Former two-division world champion Zsolt Erdei has been forced to withdraw from his much-anticipated September 29th light heavyweight matchup against Isaac Chilemba at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods after suffering two broken ribs in training. The bout was scheduled to open up the HBO "Boxing After Dark" telecast, which is being headlined by top-rated super middleweight contender Edwin Rodriguez (21-0, 14KO's) defending his USBA championship against undefeated prospect Jason Escalera (13-0-1, 12KO's).

[Click Here To Read More]

Still undefeated!

Comment

zsolt erdei has been the linear champ at 175 for over 8 years! this guy is so underrated! you will never ever beat the lighting zsolt!

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
        Still undefeated!

that is funny

Comment

Shocking turn of events.

Comment

I like Erdei and all but I think I'm done with him after this. I was looking forward to this fight more than the Darchinyan vs Del Valle fight.

Comment

every time this guy steps up in opp he shrinks

Comment

So much for that, fine the man a replacement!

Comment

zsolts been linear champ longer than marvin hagler and carlos monzon were. give the man some respect!

Comment

when you spend more time injured then you do fighting, I guess it's time to retire

Comment

Working...
                    X