Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: Tyson Fury is a Poor Man's Wladimir Klitschko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: Tyson Fury is a Poor Man's Wladimir Klitschko!

Dereck Chisora has branded heavyweight rival Tyson Fury a "dreamer" ahead of their British and Commonwealth title clash later this month.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol I'd actually say this is a little too much of a compliment based on what Fury's done so far. . . he's more liable to have a tear up, which is a good thing, though.

Comment

tyson fury is just a poor man...period.

Comment

Fury is total dog crap...He should hang it up and go back to the carnival he was spawned from the gypsy.

Comment

Thats still giving Tyson Fury far too much credit lol.

Comment

innit poor bruv, mai bruv fury ownz tleast tree dbl waide caravuns bruv, u twat hea murk u duble clap clap bruv innit

Comment

I favor Chisora in this one. Fury is still an awkward, overgrown pup, who's barely progressed past the stage of almost accidentally knocking himself out. Should be interesting though. And yeah, not quite the slam he was hoping it would be, though in reality the only similarities between Fury and Wlad are size and trainer.

Comment

Tyson fury will prove to be englands greatest heavyweight of all time. Davey "The TOE" haye disgraced england. Fury will return the glory to england. watch.

Comment

Originally posted by fastblack View Post
                  Tyson fury will prove to be englands greatest heavyweight of all time. Davey "The TOE" haye disgraced england. Fury will return the glory to england. watch.
                  I hope that statement was made with a sarcastic intent. Chisora depending on how good Fury's chin is will KO this chump. Fury has no speed or head movement he gonna get exposed in this fight.

Comment

fury isn't a hobo's wlad klitschko

he reminds me of that other goofball tye fields

Comment

Working...
                    X