Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Fires: Bradley Has No Balls, He Knows I'll Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Fires: Bradley Has No Balls, He Knows I'll Win!

WBA junior welterweight king, Amir Khan, reached out to BoxingScene.com to lash out at WBO and WBC counter part Tim Bradley, whom Khan believes has a fear of fighting that has led to his reluctance sign for a potential bout July 23.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bradley and Gayweather must be related. Both are a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Bradley is owning Khan,does anyone else notice how Khan is doing all this talking??I don't know about nobody else but I learned young,when a guy is doing a lot of talking it usually means he is trying to compensate for something he does not have..Khan is doing to much talking...

LMFAO to those who really believe and said Khan does not need Bradley..Look at the way he swings from Bradley's nut hair and has his(Bradley)name in his mouth at every turn..Bradley is gonna beat Khan..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
        Bradley is owning Khan,does anyone else notice how Khan is doing all this talking??I don't know about nobody else but I learned young,when a guy is doing a lot of talking it usually means he is trying to compensate for something he does not have..Khan is doing to much talking...

LMFAO to those who really believe and said Khan does not need Bradley..Look at the way he swings from Bradley's nut hair and has his(Bradley)name in his mouth at every turn..Bradley is gonna beat Khan..
        Bradley was the one who threw the first barb by accusing Amir of running

Amir's just retorting, nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Atleast Khan wants the fight. Is he scared? Perhaps. Does Bradley have the ability to beat him? Sure, but atleast Khan wants it though, I can't say the same for Tim. Khan vs. Bradley was THE fight at 140. Yet Bradley turned it down. Instead of taking his chances and beating Khan then becoming a big name in the sport, he decided to decline. It disappoints me really.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
            Atleast Khan wants the fight. Is he scared? Perhaps. Does Bradley have the ability to beat him? Sure, but atleast Khan wants it though, I can't say the same for Tim. Khan vs. Bradley was THE fight at 140. Yet Bradley turned it down. Instead of taking his chances and beating Khan then becoming a big name in the sport, he decided to decline. It disappoints me really.
            Bradley wants a money fight and he deserves it,he has proven himself at 140 far more then Amir has and thats a fact.

Comment

Bradley Judah is the fight that will happen watch and see.even though Khan Judah i would be fcking hyped for.

Comment

there is always one nut sucker even when his fighter refuses to fight because hes turned into i dont want to lose my ''0'' fighter in no way shape or form does bradley own khan, because khan has came out and said even before the mcloskey bout he wants bradley and bradley accused khan of running and then refuses to sign a career high purse to fight him ... bradley doesnt want to fight khan he wants to feed off khans money making ability which bradley lacks massivley

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
                  Bradley was the one who threw the first barb by accusing Amir of running

Amir's just retorting, nothing wrong with that.
                  When Bradley said stop running he was smiling and I really don't believe anybody with sense believed he really meant Khan was running..Khan saying Bradley has no balls is unprofessional and shows lack of class..Esp when this is mostly about Bradley getting something Khan already has more fight dates..Khan is really not taking much risk because if he loses he can be back in two to three months time..If Bradley should lose right now where would he go??Back to showtime??After all his hard work..It's easy to talk **** when you know a man is in a position of trying to work out a deal and get his business in order..When both fighters are free and ready to fight let's see what he says..Bradley an't much of a talker..

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    if he (bradley) really strides to be a superstar over night fight khan and beat him but he wont fight because if there is a possibility of him losing he gets no more pay days just look at prescott the lad was unknown then bang hes all over the place ...beat the cash cow then you in turn become the cash cow

Comment

Working...
                    X