• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King of Fighters > street fighter

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
      King of Fighters > street fighter
      They need to make Capcom vs SNK 3. We waited a decade for MvC 3 so I would like to think that one day we can see another entry for Cap vs SNK.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        What exactly makes Seth so hard for you? I've never had much a problem with him once I figured out his pattern. For the first round, its easy to sucker him into the Dhalsim arm stretch move and just jump kick sweep, so that's one easy round. The second round is harder, but you can still sucker him into either the arm stretch or sonic booms you can jump over and jump kick him to deal damage.
        He's cheap as hell, that's what's so tough about him.

I can sucker him into the Dhalsim punch and sonic booms easily for the first half a round, but then, to quote Grand Champ, he goes full ****** on my ass.

He's here. He's there. He's spamming shoryukens and piledrivers. He always overrides my ultra combo with one of his specials or simply teleports out of range.

I hate this ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
          They need to make Capcom vs SNK 3. We waited a decade for MvC 3 so I would like to think that one day we can see another entry for Cap vs SNK.
          Dam right, i dont know what the hold up is.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            He's cheap as hell, that's what's so tough about him.

I can sucker him into the Dhalsim punch and sonic booms easily for the first half a round, but then, to quote Grand Champ, he goes full ****** on my ass.

He's here. He's there. He's spamming shoryukens and piledrivers. He always overrides my ultra combo with one of his specials or simply teleports out of range.

I hate this ****er.
            I've never had that much a problem with him. I can always just sucker him into arm stretches and sonic booms. He also has that move where he shoulder charges through your punch, but then you can just hit him again and take a good amount of damage.

I have more problems with the fights before Seth than Seth has ever given me. Trying to beat Sakura in the next to last fight is a lumping pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              I play on xbox360, SF junkie to the max.

f0kdes1st3m

Add me and we'll play till our eyes bleed
              I'll just do that. But Seth is easy.

Comment

also like the old sf pretty cool

Comment

Vitamins are very important for keeping eyes healthy, and is also necessary for keeping bones, teeth, skin & hair strong and well maintained All help the body break down fats, proteins and carbs, thus providing you with energy...

Comment

Super street fighter is fun but competitive, you win some, you lose some.

Comment

Working...
                    X