Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Steven a smith and now blood boxing are finally seeing the light

I've been saying this for years

And the real question is WHY is floyd ducking and dodging Pac?

Its simple really

He knows deep down he has zero chance of beating him and quite possibly could end with permanent damage. Pac made Hatton want to kill himself and Hatton is much stronger mentally than floyd is and he knows it

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
      He's the best pound for pound fighter out there, there's really no excuse for his blatant ducking and cowardliness behavior. I would have to agree with this guy in the video. I used to be a fan of Floyd's until it became unbearable having to acknowledge that my favorite fighter is a coward in a game which requires courage.
      Wrong. He's got the best pfp talent and skill, but lacks the fights to make him the best pfp fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        Wrong. He's got the best pfp talent and skill, but lacks the fights to make him the best pfp fighter.
        Well I agree, his inactivity alone drops him a few spots. I wouldn't even look twice if someone had Pac above Floyd in their rankings. Legacy wise, Pac is much higher, and at least he stays active.

But I'm kinda glad more Floyd fans are starting to see what most of us saw about a year ago. Floyd is a fluke, and you're supporting his cause by being his consumer.

Comment

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
            That's a damn lie and you're a blind sheep. How many possible fights of the year have we had so far this year? Now tell me if Floyd was in any of them. While you're at it tell me how many fight of the year has Floyd had in his career.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Virtually every word out of Blood's mouth was the truth. On Floyd supposedly standing with Cotto when he was getting tagged up by a fighter with offensive skills comparable to his, to the skinny jeans, Floyd's loss to Castillo and just how overrated he truly is, and just about everything else. I feel identically.. De La Hoya did not beat Floyd however.

It's sad. And I'm one of the guys that used to defend Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Yeah the laughing stock of boxing.

I think you've earned a title shot against LarryX in the flo**** championships.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  That's a damn lie and you're a blind sheep. How many possible fights of the year have we had so far this year? Now tell me if Floyd was in any of them. While you're at it tell me how many fight of the year has Floyd had in his career.

no need to fight or even speak apparently. Thread after thread withpage after page.

Go look at pac v jmm see if it gets any love and thats fight soon.
                  Canelo gettn some love but not nearly as much.
                  Theres fights this weekend and good fights but no threads.

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing

Comment

Not to mention boxing was just fine and found a new superduperstar when Floyd was "retired."

Comment

Look at that girls post history. Defending Floyd has been a full time job for her this week.

Comment

Working...
                      X