No announcement yet.

Why Vicious Victor will deliver Mayweather’s first loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
    If Mayweather gets Ortiz moving backward at any point the fight is over. I expect Mayweather to be coming forward by the 6h round.
    Well, i think you said more about this fight in two sentences than most have said in three months of speculation. I think your spot on. The skills as well as the speed advantage favors Floyd and I like most believe he will eventually take over in the center of the ring and outboxes Victor. That being said, Victor has no choice but to force the issue and take it to Floyd. I 'm just interested to see if Floyd can counter Ortiz successfully enough to earn his respect forcing him to back up. Victor is as strong as a bull at 147, and much faster than people give him credit for. This isn't Hatton,Gatti, or Mosely were talking about. Styles make fights and I thing these two styles should make for an interesting night.

Comment

Tag for Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
        Mayweather can outbox Victor Ortiz easily if he fought him like he did against Hatton what he can't do is fight him like he did Mosley he needs to keep moving the guys power is the real deal. Only way Ortiz wins this fight is via KO
        lmao. i dare him to fight Ortiz like he did Hatton. Ortiz is way stronger and the more natural man at 147 at this point, he also isnt short and always chin first. May cant use his philly shell on a southpawand if you saw the Hatton fight, Hatton was landing and mauling May at times. if Ortiz mauls and lands even if he misses his power will slow May down a bit And i doubt May has all his legs from back then to move better, so i kinda dare him to fight like he did Hatton, cause both are way different and Ortiz isnt a walk in the park

Comment

Working...
        X