No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez vs Ryan Rhodes Early Mexico Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez vs Ryan Rhodes Early Mexico Results

Arena VFG in Tlajomulco, Jalisco - Sergio "Cuatito" Villanueva captured the World Youth featherweight championship of the World Boxing Council (WBC) by winning a ten round unanimous decision over Colombia's Onalvi Sierra. Villanueva (19-1-2, 12 KOs) landed the better punches and punished Sierra (21-5-1, 18 KOs) to the body. The scores were 98-92, 96-94 and 99-92. [Click Here To Read More]

broner will win

Comment

rhodes-saul gunna be entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        broner will win
        I hope he throws some punches this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
          I hope he throws some punches this time.
          Yeah, thats one thing hes got to do isbe more active n throw more shots, put some combos together

Comment

when will the alvarez fights start ?

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              Yeah, thats one thing hes got to do isbe more active n throw more shots, put some combos together
              It was like he only threw punches at De Leon if he thought they were going to look good.

Bizarre.

Comment

Litzau has a shot, Broner is slicker, but Litzau comes to fight. He could wear Broner down, he's a lot more skilled than Deleon, but he doesn't hit as hard.

Comment

canelo gets another easy win i want to see him step up i like him more then the ***** chavez though at least canelo knows how to fight but hes still a hype job until he faces a good fighter rhodes straight garbage didnt even want to fight wat a waste

Comment

Canelo has improved since his last fight. He was slipping punches and his head movement was much better than the Hatton fight. Always good to see a young fighter get better with every fight, shows he's been working in camp.

Comment

Working...
                    X