Election 2012: Final Predictions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romney edges Obama and becomes the first Mexican American President

Comment

The Obama love affair has all but vanished.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
        It was a question, not a rebuttal.
        Last edited by deliveryman; 11-02-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
          Who you got?

I pick Obama by a fair margin in EC votes, maybe closer in popular vote.
          Its gonna be a close race simply because the GOP Fraud Machine is in full swing again -- Just like in 2000.

Compliments to the http://www.bradblog.com/

Congress Members Seek Federal Probe in GOP Voter Registration Fraud Scandal as VA Attorney General Says Office Not Investigating After Arrest

Oregon Dept. of Justice Confirms Investigation of GOP Ballot Tampering in Clackamas County

Comment

Nonsense....as most non-liberal, Pro-Capitalism outlets have already predicted, the mainstream and generally Democratic party supporting media will push the "election fraud" agenda if Romney pulls off the upset. It's already a writing in the wall.

They can't take a loss and have to excuse it away by coming up with a conspiratory scheme by the evil Republicans to steal the election. But it's ok to have no Voter ID laws to identify who is actually voting....because the (D) base apparently find it too difficult to get photo ID to confirm their identity.

Face it....the 2008 Obama turnout isn't there. The first time voting morons who came out in full force in 2008 will go back to not voting. A good percentage of these "independents" who voted for Obama in 2008 will now switch and vote against Obama. A higher percentage of Small Govt. minded, Republican registered voters will turn out.... then they did in 2008. A combination of all of this will result in Obama taking a L.

Comment

[B][COLOR="DimGray"]Nonsense....as most non-liberal, Pro-Capitalism outlets have already predicted, the mainstream and generally Democratic party supporting media will push the "election fraud" agenda if Romney pulls off the upset. It's already a writing in the wall.
              I don't think the Democrats are behind the actual arrests that are being made in connection with the actual frauds being committed.

Are you suggesting that these are trumped up charges, just for show?

Comment

Yeah, it's "fraud" when it doesn't help Democrats.

When it's Dem's fraud...it's called "voter oppression".

And no I wasn't suggesting that. That's your false interpretation of words.

What I am suggesting is that Obama losing won't be due to small, isolated incidents of fraud. That's just anecdotal. Lets not pretend that he is as popular as in 2008. People don't like the guy.

Comment

Yeah, it's "fraud" when it doesn't help Democrats.

When it's Dem's fraud...it's called "voter oppression".

And no I wasn't suggesting that. That's your false interpretation of words.

THAT WAS A QUESTION .... hence the ????????

What I am suggesting is that Obama losing won't be due to small, isolated incidents of fraud. That's just anecdotal. Lets not pretend that he is as popular as in 2008. People don't like the guy.
                  Yeah, and I more than certain that many are just thrilled with Romney ... who may go down in history as the biggest liar in campaign politics -- That is one hell of an accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    Yeah, and I more than certain that many are just thrilled with Romney ... who may go down in history as the biggest liar in campaign politics -- That is one hell of an accomplishment.
                    Romney is the lesser of two evils, and out of the two more friendlier and less hostile to Capitalism. No matter what he said to get elected. You ought to appreciate that.

Comment

I think this picture says it all ....

Comment

Working...
                      X