Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Chavez is Obligated To Mexico To Fight Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Chavez is Obligated To Mexico To Fight Martinez

WBC President Jose Suliaman believes that WBC middleweight champion Julio Chavez Jr. (44-0-1, 31KOs) has a moral obligation to Mexico to fight Sergio Martinez (48-2-2, 27KOs) next. Both boxers are scheduled to fight in the coming months. The WBC made a recent ruling that orders the winner of Chavez's fight with Marco Antonio Rubio, scheduled for February 4th in Texas, to face Martinez next. Martinez has a scheduled fight against Matthew Macklin on March 17th. There has already been talk of Chavez [should he beat Rubio] fighting Puerto Rican star Miguel Cotto in July.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

Well wasn't that the plan from Chavez anyways???? Mind you Chavez fights about 3-4 times a year anyways. I like all 3 fighters, Rubio, Chavez, and Martinez, let's get it on!!!!!!!

Comment

Never going to happen.

Comment

Chavez has made the raza look bad.That fat cow

Comment

Thats what they (wbc) say now but if chavez beats rubio, they will accept arums bribe money. They know they will make alot more money sanctioning a chavez-cotto fight.

Comment

Bob won't let him fight Martinez.

Comment

Chavez is garbage

I'm Mexican and I stopped believing in this bum a long long time ago !!! Chavez ain't Mexican he's adopted !!! I hope Rubio knocks his ass out !!! and fuk WBC !!!

Comment

...and Sulaiman had the moral obligation to order that fight instead of approving Chavez vz Rubio clash. What are doing talking about moral you piece of clown?

Comment

This fight is never happening. I hope Chavez Jr proves me wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X