Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who watches "Dexter" on showtime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched it few month back and gotta admit loved it. currently on sons of anarchy at the minute and thats quite a good series.

Comment

That show is the reason that having Showtime is a must. Just like the Sopranos and Oz on HBO. Dexter is better than Oz though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
        The premiere episode of the next season leaked early FYI.

What didn't you get? It seemed pretty obvious he killed Dexter's dad.
        it seems obvious.. but remains inconclusive. and in addition to that i was wondering if dexter ever puts it together.

Comment

Just saw the new episode. Dexter kills a **** in a boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by the330ballers View Post
            it seems obvious.. but remains inconclusive. and in addition to that i was wondering if dexter ever puts it together.
            Inconclusive how? Wasnt his reason for killing him the same as for wanting to kill dexter's sister? Pretty sure they talked about it.
            Last edited by Mech.; 08-21-2009, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
              Inconclusive how? Wasnt his reason for killing him the same as for wanting to kill dexter's sister? Pretty sure they talked about it.
              nah, you're right its pretty obvious that rudy killed dexters dad. the scene where the elderly lady is yelling "the cable guy! the cable guy!" confirms this. i'm just surprised that dexter never learns this. why would they so strongly suggest to viewers that rudy killed dexters dad (and his own dad) and not make anything of it later, or have dexter realize this?

Comment

Working...
              X