No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs. Vera Pushed Back Again, To August 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez vs. Vera Pushed Back Again, To August 3rd

Zanfer Promotions, who co-promote former middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs), have confirmed that his anticipated ring return is being pushed back from July 13th to August 3rd, against Brian Vera (23-6, 14KOs), and most likely at the Mexico City Arena. The fight was initially scheduled for June 22nd. HBO will televise.

[Click Here To Read More]

Que? W/e...at least I have something to watch in August

Comment

Well let me guess... they're gonna fight for the WBC belt after Sergio get's stripped because of injury... an early Christmas present from 'Uncle Sulaiman.'

Comment

Originally posted by bafanabafana View Post
        well let me guess... They're gonna fight for the wbc belt after sergio get's stripped because of injury... An early christmas present from 'uncle sulaiman.'
        ^^^^exactly!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
          Well let me guess... they're gonna fight for the WBC belt after Sergio get's stripped because of injury... an early Christmas present from 'Uncle Sulaiman.'
          They're going to have to fix the weight because right now the fight is at SMW (catchweight of 163)

Comment

Pothead JR probably needs a few months to clean out his system

Comment

Maybe they knew the Paulie Broner fight was going to be something with two major talkers hyping a fight and Chavez Vera isn't at that level. But like someone else mentioned we at least get fights in aug

Comment

This be a good hot summer night fight in Arizona. #Tucson

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  Pothead JR probably needs a few months to clean out his system
                  Don't forget the diuretics

Comment

as 4 thre guy & his hot August nite in Tuscon???the Mexico Arena holds 18k & has good A/C, I've seen bouts there....w/no belt @ stake that means nno urinalysis, Jr's home free vs this punching bag he's in w/...

Comment

Working...
                    X