Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland: What Other Corpse Will Klitschko Fight Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    As opposed to the Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente, who's a real man's man.

Boente isn't a b*tch like Sauerland. Anything Boente has to say he would say to Sauerland and/or Povetkin's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
      Haha Hilarious since Povetkin fought Bruce Seldon in a unsanctioned fight about 2 years ago and got in trouble for it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ar.../t-414535.html
      I am no defender of Potavkin....Again, the post you responded to states that Potavkin is not relevant...and I do not care about any alphabet soup P fights for. As the champs when the Klits choose risk averse opponents who are not a challenge it is different than when a guy who has already chosen not to do much of anything (potavkin) chooses to fight inferior opposition.

Comment

Sauerland does speak a lot of truth. Mormeck, Charr, Sosnowski and Briggs were WTF??? fights. They were so far off the radar that nobody even considered the possibility of them being chosen. Garbage fights to take their fans money with little risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Sauerland does speak a lot of truth. Mormeck, Charr, Sosnowski and Briggs were WTF??? fights. They were so far off the radar that nobody even considered the possibility of them being chosen. Garbage fights to take their fans money with little risk.
          What's your point? You have anything to say at all? Twat.

Comment

Lmao,Kalle calls Wlad for fighting Thompson,when he lines up Boswell and Rahman for Pusvetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
              Lmao,Kalle calls Wlad for fighting Thompson,when he lines up Boswell and Rahman for Pusvetkin.
              You really can't blame Sauerland for being terrified of tough fights.

The one and only time they let it happen (Kessler and Abraham in the S6) they got their asses handed to them in embarrassing fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                I hope Wlad fights Haye again, since it seems the Vitali fight wont happen. Whether it'll be the same outcome is much up to Haye; will he risk more?
                Both fought a pretty good tactical fight, but Haye being the challenger, should have been more aggressive.
                I don't want Wlad to fight some damn bum in April, but Wlad wants to stay active, at least give him credit for that. Haye fights once a year as if he thinks he's Mayweather.
                I agree with the aggressiveness. Haye seemed to get some success when he really went for it. But he was way out of range and his balance was off IMO. I do respect Wlad for fighting 3 times a year - because not a lot of champions do that anymore. I think Haye has lost the appitite for the fight game. He can only really get up for the big fights - meaning either Wlad or Vitali. And I hope the fights happen at some point.

Comment

don't worry Sauerland, Povetkin will get KO'd by Wlad this yr
                  doesn't really matter who he fights in the meantime
                  whoever it is will get destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    Boente isn't a b*tch like Sauerland. Anything Boente has to say he would say to Sauerland and/or Povetkin's face.
                    The Sauerlands bros seem okay imo. They're getting a lot of stick in this thread but they want to make Povetkin-Klitschko happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X