No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wlodarczyk Could Vacate His Crown Over WBC's Order

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wlodarczyk Could Vacate His Crown Over WBC's Order

Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (46-2-1, 3KOs) may vacate his WBC cruiserweight champion after the World Boxing Council issued an ordered last week, which mandated an immediate rematch with Francisco Palacios of Puerto Rico. The Polish champion defeated Palacios earlier this year by way of split decision. Wlodarczyk recently scored an eye-catching knockout over Australian star Danny Green, and now there are several lucrative opportunities at his feet - including a possible fight with IBO king Antonio Tarver.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tarver will only fight diablo if there is another belt on the line!

Comment

Wat a ***** he lost to the wizard and now hes tryna cash himself out hes lucky they cheated the wizard because he would be champ right now

Comment

Palacios was robbed and should be champ, no need to rematch someone he clearly beat for some worthless paper title.

Comment

Woldarcyk, got a gift descicion in his hometown, he barelt won a round vs Palacios!!

What a b*tch!!!

Comment

Damn I wonder why Calderon never gave Cazares a rematch after 2 controversial fights in his hometown.

All jokes aside, I never seen this fight so I cant declare if its a robbery like them ricans claim, but from a financial standpoint what does Palacios bring to the table. Not much, and although he deserves his rematch and it would be lame if Krystof vacated his belt, he has a chance to fight Tarver which would be a bigger money fight for him.

Gotta do whats best for you in the long run, boxing isnt a forgiving sport, if you have the opportunity to make this type of fight you dont pass on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
              Damn I wonder why Calderon never gave Cazares a rematch after 2 controversial fights in his hometown.

All jokes aside, I never seen this fight so I cant declare if its a robbery like them ricans claim, but from a financial standpoint what does Palacios bring to the table. Not much, and although he deserves his rematch and it would be lame if Krystof vacated his belt, he has a chance to fight Tarver which would be a bigger money fight for him.

Gotta do whats best for you in the long run, boxing isnt a forgiving sport, if you have the opportunity to make this type of fight you dont pass on it.
              I am a pasty whiteboy with no national agenda, Palacios won like 10 rds because Krystof did nothing the whole fight and barely landed a clean shot. It was a boring fight I don't want to see it again and there is no need because Palacios is better.

Comment

If thats the case then Palacios should just go after the vacant WBO belt that Huck is going to give up to fight Povetkin. It shouldnt be too hard considering hes Puerto Rican, and they are in charge of that sanctioning body.

Comment

Working...
                X