Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
    ..if so why cant humans create humans??

Comment

i read alot of post,all yall talk about is sex,drugs,and alot of ya'll try to dis prove God thats what society has come to..Gods an imaginary friend now??i feel sorry for ya'lls souls(but ya;ll dont believe in that)if ya'll are posting stuff like that as a joke it isnt funny the devil is using you,,,ive been thru to much and seen to much for God not to be real

Comment

who cares what color he is,..why is everyone stuck on color God doesnt exist in the same relm we live he isnt a color..how ignorant are ya'll??
        no offence but you are really ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          i dont mean procreate..God created the first human from dirt..can we create a human from dirt??

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            no offence but you are really ignorant.
            if you think im the one in this thread that sounds ignorant its pretty sad

Comment

i read alot of post,all yall talk about is sex,drugs,and alot of ya'll try to dis prove God thats what society has come to..Gods an imaginary friend now??i feel sorry for ya'lls souls(but ya;ll dont believe in that)if ya'll are posting stuff like that as a joke it isnt funny the devil is using you,,,ive been thru to much and seen to much for God not to be real

The devil won't leave my soul. I shall watch a Pac fight to cleanse this evil

Comment

i dont mean procreate..God created the first human from dirt..can we create a human from dirt??
                EXACTLY!!!!

Preach on Larry!!!

Comment

if you think im the one in this thread that sounds ignorant its pretty sad
                  pray for me Larry

Comment

science is trying to teach that WE are god..i saw crap like that on tv..trying to say we are a damn video game..thats the crap yall believe??

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X