Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO- Anderson Silva Bosing in Freddie Roach's Gym (Sparring Match)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
    I think you and Andy Silva should stick with mmGAY.Boxing isn't a sport for ****'s ,We tolerate Paulie Malignaggi and Marco Antonio Barrera But that's it.So please do run along to a mmGAY forum and discuss two grown men molesting each other in a cage over there
    I hope you're ten years old. Your opinion sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by wishon1 View Post
      Actually, I think Anderson Silva would win a championship in the light heavy division. He has more skill than most of you think. If you've never seen him fight, don't judge just because he is in MMA. He will easily knock out RJJ.
      You seriously think Silva could beat Chad Dawson, Glen Johnson, Bernard hopkins, Antonio Tarver or even Tavoris Cloud?

Uh maybe I could see your arguement if he fought 15-20 pro fights and won them all, but the guy has fought twice as a pro boxer. A little premature to say the least.

Comment

The guy he is "sparring" has a terrible jab, he's probably one of the guys in Freddie's gym who just goes there to work out .. an amateur and had the chance of sparring Silva. Either that or he is a bum boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by wishon1 View Post
          Actually, I think Anderson Silva would win a championship in the light heavy division. He has more skill than most of you think. If you've never seen him fight, don't judge just because he is in MMA. He will easily knock out RJJ.
          He can hold his ground..... but championship??? well, he has to focus on boxing.... for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
            Once again you tirelessly defend your love of MMA. You never miss a thread do you?
            I started this thread pal....

Comment

Originally posted by Pecs View Post
              http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaa1dp_silv-spar_sport

this was in 2008. His sparring opponent seems like he wanted to KO Silva by throwing bombs. Silva was holding back and threw lighter but landed more. His conditioning was better. Sliva shift up the gear in the last round but was still pulling his punches.

Sliva should win in an actual boxing match.

ps: sorry for the typo in the title of this thread. I meant BOXing, not bosing
              shouldn't make too much of this.

Comment

Silva has some boxing skills, but absolutely nothing like a good professional. Every time I watch MMA, I get so annoyed at the horrible technique when they're trading with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
                  This video is also in the Video Trading Block by the way.
                  Hey are you one of those ******s from the Vernon Forrest foundation?

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                    Silva has some boxing skills, but absolutely nothing like a good professional. Every time I watch MMA, I get so annoyed at the horrible technique when they're trading with each other.
                    same here. the crappy technique MMa fighters display is what drove me to boxing. I used to mostly watch MMA but now I rarely do. I'm just a boxing fan now

Comment

Originally posted by Pecs View Post
                      I started this thread pal....
                      Why? Do people still call each other Pal now a days?

Comment

Working...
                      X