No announcement yet.

Comes Chile?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comes Chile?

Yes Im MEXICAN American......and NO I DON'T EAT CHILE!!!!!!

all my life i've been accused of not being "mexican enough" cuz I don't eat the hot stuff......(that a damn ridiculous charge if you ask me...but whatevs)

but what about ya'll......

you eat spicy?? how spicy?? Red Hot Cheeto's spicy??? Tabasco spicy??? Jalapeno spicy?? Habanero spicy?? or Ghost Pepper spicy???

aver latinos........wachugot???

dude you ani't mexican if you can't handle the chile..... naw just fuc*in witcha

anyways, dude i love to eat jalapenos on the side with my food, pero not the raw crunchy ones, it has to be the pickled ones from a can jalapenos and cerranos. And my wife always cooks things with habanero in it, like fideo with habanero in it.... before her i had trouble handling the heat of the habanero, but now im used to it. es mas last night i ate some brisket with sausage that has jalapeno in it and 4 jalapenos on the side, hell yea bro, good ****.

Comment

i want to try the ghost pepper aver que onda con eso

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
        i want to try the ghost pepper aver que onda con eso
        fuuuuuuuuuuuuk good luck with that one son........I seen kats choke and almost damn near pass out after trying to have a tiny bite of that ****......if you do you should film it and throw it up on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          Yes Im MEXICAN American......and NO I DON'T EAT CHILE!!!!!!

all my life i've been accused of not being "mexican enough" cuz I don't eat the hot stuff......(that a damn ridiculous charge if you ask me...but whatevs)

but what about ya'll......

you eat spicy?? how spicy?? Red Hot Cheeto's spicy??? Tabasco spicy??? Jalapeno spicy?? Habanero spicy?? or Ghost Pepper spicy???

aver latinos........wachugot???
          Food isn't the same without a spicy salsa. Anyway, I guess it depends on each individuals taste bud. I say I eat Habanero spicy as long as it's not taking a bite to one then I can't really enjoy the food like that.

Que tanto soportas su mang?

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
            Food isn't the same without a spicy salsa. Anyway, I guess it depends on each individuals taste bud. I say I eat Habanero spicy as long as it's not taking a bite to one then I can't really enjoy the food like that.

Que tanto soportas su mang?
            Nada...........I won't eat fukin hot cheeto's.....im hella out on the spicy ****.........

Comment

si como chile guey, soy mexicano, lol
              jk

yes but not with all foods

like my parents like it on the huevos, I dont, I want to enjoy mine with bacon and grits

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                si como chile guey, soy mexicano, lol
                jk

yes but not with all foods

like my parents like it on the huevos, I dont, I want to enjoy mine with bacon and grits
                Grits????????? no mames guey..........hahhahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  Grits????????? no mames guey..........hahhahhaa

just like this homie, grits + eggs + sausage + toast = me happy
                  Last edited by bigdlb12; 07-13-2011, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post

just like this homie, grits + eggs + sausage + toast = me happy
                    Gritz

Comment

Working...
                    X