Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANY undecided Pac/Cotto fan who hasnt made up their pick? lets discuss here..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANY undecided Pac/Cotto fan who hasnt made up their pick? lets discuss here..

well the diehard fans of both fighters obviously made up their mind.............what you think of this match?..........will weight be the major issue?....will it be simply the style?.................Cottos bodypunch will it be able to significant being as elusive as pac is?..........what you think?.................

OK........seems everybody made up their mind.............LOL

Comment

just another tuneup for pac.

let's talk pac-pbf.

Comment

Honestly, I think the fight will go the distance (even though I agreed with Mangler that Cotto would take Manny out) because Cotto is so tough and Manny is so damned fast. It also depends on Cotto's trainer. I know Roach will have a great camp for Manny, but I don't know who Cotto's trainer is or how he expects to counter Manny.

On fighter skill/toughness/heart I think it will go to the cards (upon reflection).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post

let's talk pac-pbf.
          yeah right.......arguably the true welterweight champion(w/o plasterito) a tune up fight...............

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post

let's talk pac-pbf.
            In your eloquent Red K words 'blow me'.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
              well the diehard fans of both fighters obviously made up their mind.............what you think of this match?..........will weight be the major issue?....will it be simply the style?.................Cottos bodypunch will it be able to significant being as elusive as pac is?..........what you think?.................
              I am a fan of BOTH... and I don't know what to think yet...

I am not sure who to pick.. I am not sure who I want to win more..

Sucks to be me

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                I am a fan of BOTH... and I don't know what to think yet...

I am not sure who to pick.. I am not sure who I want to win more..

Sucks to be me
                same here welter............seeing some fans of each fighter making a fool of themselves make it way harder..........def more entertaining though..............lol....but on the match itself whats your thought?......

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
                  same here welter............seeing some fans of each fighter making a fool of themselves make it way harder..........def more entertaining though..............lol....but on the match itself whats your thought?......
                  Right now I am leaning Toward PAC winning... BUT that is based on each mans last 2 fights.. where everything isn't maybe quite what it seemed..

Pac is just so damn fast...Cotto, I worry, is slightly damaged..
                  But he is underrated as a boxer.. and has the tools to deliver a beat down on anyone.... I am just not sure where his head is at..

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                    In your eloquent Red K words 'blow me'.
                    let me see it first.

Comment

Working...
                    X